Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 03:18:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good shows out. Bad shows in  (Read 1190 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: May 16, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »

We will never know how Jericho survives.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070516/ap_on_en_tv/tv_new_season;_ylt=Ag3hCIn21WuoX7f9revd9CLMWM0F

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:17:29 PM »

Some way to end a series - idiots at CBS. It is probably the single BEST show they have, I can't imagine what CBS has on it's line besides the whole CSI series that grabs viewer attention. I gave up on Ghost Wisperer after season two - for awhile I recorded it but never watched it, so I dumped it from my record profile.

Is a straight run like 24 the way all shows need to go inorder to keep viewship? I can't believe they are even talking about heroes inthe same light as "shows" that lost their momentum after mid-season hiatus.

Something told me when the father/ex-mayor of Jericho was killed that the show may follow, but I really thought it had another season in it. Time to write CBS, even though they never returned my idea of making BIG BROTHER a multi-generational themed season to appease Baby Boomer - take 2 people from their teens, 20s, 30, 40s,50 and 60s and let them in the house - that way the YOUTH VOTE isn't going to vote old the old farts, half the cast is old farts compared to the "sleep with everyone" past 6 seasons.

Shame CBS, you really blew this one - unreal.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 05:25:15 PM »

that sucks.  i like NCIS and the unit, but that's about all i watch on cbs anymore.  Jericho was one of my favorite shows of the season.  cbs sucks!  breaking up the seasons sucks.  why did they start doing that anyway?  it never made any sense.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next