Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 08:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyperdimensional Bees on Coast to Coast with Art Bell  (Read 3022 times)
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« on: May 13, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »

Did you guys hear last nights radio show on Coast to Coast?  Art Bell had a 3 hour program (the first hour was a psychic) last night with Richard C. Hoagland explaining CCD.  He was blaming the comb size saying it had some sort of frequency resonance that the bees use as a locator.  It was very interesting but sounded kind of silly to me.
You can listen to the program by clicking the link below and then choosing your media method from there on the top of the page.  Definately worth a listen!   grin

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/05/12.html

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »

Oh man, I'm sorry guys.  I just realized you have to be a subscriber to download past episodes.  I was hoping to put it on my iPod tonight and listen to the whole thing since I only caught parts of it.  That sucks.  Maybe I can find it somewhere else on the web.  I'll give the link if I can find one.

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 06:03:59 PM »

Sean:

Here is a link that Scatpack shared to a Canadian Station that plays the entire show (news, commercial, etc.) but has full archieves of Coasttocoastam.com shows

http://www.cjob.com/station/audiovault_preview.aspx

Just put in the date and time to any C2C show - this is a GREAT alternative to NON-SUBSCRIBERS. Of course, true conspiracy buffs find the subscribership worth EVERY penny!!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 06:41:48 PM »

Thanks for that link John!  I was hoping to download this episode on my iPod to listen to tonight.  That Canadian thing is cool, but looks like I'll have to break down and subscribe to streamlink.  Oh well.

Sean Kelly

Vetch
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »

I came across it somewhere and listened to it a few weeks ago. Cell size might be a factor, but that can be explained in terms of the size of the bees and their ability to develop more normally.  I thought it was a bit overkill to explain things in terms of a new type of resonance, which requires a new type of physics (developed in secret by the Soviets, but some info leaked out). Which is of course, related to the secrets of the pyramids. The truth IS out there (somewhere).
mairghead
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »

Here's a publication:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Bees/thebeesneeds.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next