I have been watching my hives closely to reduce swarming. Three weekd ago, I took my hive that entered winter weak, but was doing exceptional since spring broke, and added a complete undrawn deep over a medium and deep. I want to cull out frames and thought by adding the extra deep before the real flow began, I would provide them w/ an unlimited brood area, and be able to use some of these new drawn frames to replace old ones when I reduced back to two deeps for winter. I looked inside my medium yesterday, and found loads of open queen cells, w/ jelly at bottom, couldn't see larvae. These were all found mixed in w/ drone brood between the medium and deep that was originally used to overwinter and not directly on any boards, but between the sections. They were disorganized in that they were sticking out at right angles, openings to the side and some were more "normal" in their orientation. The deep I added is about 70% drawn and filled w/ uncured nectar and about 90% drawn frames, some pollen, no brood at all. My thoghts are to take the frames of honey in the medium, put them into a honey super above, and place new drawn frames between these brood frames, adding room. Or do I need to do a split ASAP. If so, what kind of way to do my split. I also have queens coming at end of june if this changes any opinions as to what to do.thanx in advance.