Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 05:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earth Day  (Read 552 times)
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« on: April 22, 2007, 09:50:41 AM »

Today April 22 is Earth Day.

Can you hear the march of those radical tree hugging global warming leftist hippes(I think I need a bath).

Well yesterday our neighborhood joined them. Yesterday was was the Great American Clean Up.

So neighbors in my area, our community police officers, code enforcement officals, and some inmates from the prision converged on our neighborhood and went through and cleaned up some of the streets in our neighborhood.

We worked from 8am to 12pm on the roads. We picked up 60 bags of garbage, including old motor oil, car batteries, gas cans,a couch, and some "insulin" hypodermics. We also recovered 5 shopping carts. We have an empty lot that we called the solid waste authority on and loaded up one of their vehicles with 30 tires.

The program for area went so well that as we came up to the end of street, there was another group doing the cross road. It was not to shabby.

You can view pictures here:
http://www.brendhanhorne.com/coppermine_dir/thumbnails.php?album=82

I don't think we stopped global warming but it was a nice vanity issue.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
organicgrl37
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »

we just cleaned the litter from in front of our house. I still can't believe that someone  out there is drinking Wild Irish Rose. UGH. ANd Mickey's malt.Barf! Happy earth day!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next