Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 20, 2014, 03:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colorado  (Read 1118 times)
abejaruco
Field Bee

« on: April 20, 2007, 10:57:06 AM »

At last the spring! With the global warming its cold and rainy. The field is turning "colorado", (red). That´s honey!!!! Smiley

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 11:25:16 AM »

it's very pretty.  what is it?

how about the windmills?  is that on your property or in your town?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:13:09 PM »

Not in my property, in my village. Not sure if that´s good or bad. You receive 3000 € +-, per windmill, but not everybody is agree with the visual "contamination" or enviromental impact.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 05:45:20 PM »

but not everybody is agree with the visual "contamination" or enviromental impact.

same problem here.  they don't want to burn oil or coal, but they don't want to have nuke plants or look at windmills.  maybe i can sell them a horse?  smiley  don't know how they'll stay warm or see what they are doing......

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »

you say spring has come?
darn...we're already in early summer!
dogs have been looking for shade since...well the whole winter, and we're wanting it every day more!
ah guess you spanians have no problem with temps at 20-25°C.

3000€ per windmill per year...NICE but i'd go with "too high estetic contamination", when i look around everything is perfect, until i see all those electric poles and stuff, it really destroy everything.

abejaruco
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 03:01:21 AM »

ah guess you spanians have no problem with temps at 20-25°C.

HI, hi (ja, ja) grin

The fair of my village began yesterday. And its raining again today.  angry

How can survive the people in the countries where always is raining?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next