Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: well....  (Read 911 times)

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
well....
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:09:09 AM »
today the young ensign, who happens to be my youngest, takes off for his first cruise.  he's quite excited and proud.  we are happy for him and worried.  i don't know how my mother went through this with 4 of us.  2 for me have been hard.  this caps off the week from hell.  that's ok...good to get all the crap done at once.

just thought i'd take a moment to bit**.  thanks :-)
One could not learn history from architecture any more than one could learn it from books. Statues, inscriptions, memorial stones, the names of streets ? anything that might throw light upon the past had been systematically altered. (1.8.85)

George Orwell  "1984"

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: well....
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »
Best wishes to him.
kathyp look at all the free time you will have.  :)

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: well....
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 01:35:34 PM »
he'll be fine.  this is what he's wanted to do since he was 9 years old.  as for time....he left for college in 2000, so i have been free since then :-)  seems like just yesterday.....
One could not learn history from architecture any more than one could learn it from books. Statues, inscriptions, memorial stones, the names of streets ? anything that might throw light upon the past had been systematically altered. (1.8.85)

George Orwell  "1984"