Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 21, 2014, 10:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bann the USA!!!!  (Read 7247 times)
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« on: March 25, 2007, 11:56:55 AM »

ok, this global warming has gone far enough, in my opinion, US citizens should be revoked of the right to own a car, have eletricity or any othe modern man-made CO2 emmiting-causing gadget! you are the worlds bigget CO2 producers and with that you are causing the global warmin and we're all gonna die because of you! just look at the increase number of natural disasters! something must be happening, you can not denie it! i hope you have seen AL gore's movie! AL Gore for the president!!!!
more money should be invested in researches of alternate sources of power.

ok, now, before you start flamming me cheesy watch this movie, it's more than 1 hour long BUT it has changed my view about the global warming it really is worth watching it. anyway, stop eating meat, stop breathing, stop driving, stop typing the computer stop staying late in the night using light bulbs!!!!

The unpleasent truth about global warming
(the question is, to who is it unpleasent!)
nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 12:08:35 PM »

Well i hope your little country in Europe is the first to go to be quite honest.  Undecided

Not that i have strong feelings for the US but i don't hate it, just the retarded drunken coke addict of a president we have.

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »

mici, i tried some of those things!  my horse creates methane gas and if i don't breath i'll die and my body will rot and create bad gas   smiley.

i have heard about this movie, but have not had a chance to watch it yet.  thanks for the link.

nepenthes, settle down.  it was a joke.  also....stop accessing the huffington report and prison planet.  you are to young for that corruption.  always question the info that is given you.  especially when it has to do with politics.

man....i miss having kids around to lecture.....watchout buzzbeejr, you might be next   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

just the retarded drunken coke addict of a president we have.

Typical liberal rhetoric...  the only thing they can successfully do is resort to name calling.   Just think of how better off the earth would be if we got rid of all the liberals and their spewing of "hot air"......

I just don't understand, is it just me??? Any child molester, woman raper, or killer needs all kinds of "support" to be rehabilitated because after all, "it is not there fault".  Unless of course they are a Republican, and then they should be hung....

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »

you have to be a liberal when you are young.  idealism is part of the warm fuzzys you have as a kid.  young people have the energy to believe that anything is possible.  peace, man.

it's when you get older and are confronted with the existence of real evil that you realize that the idealism of youth was a fantasy.  people who don't grow up, become liberals. since liberalism is not supported by logic, but by emotion, no logical argument can be made to support it.  name calling is what they are left with.

flame on!!   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 01:01:01 PM »

That link you posted took me to Anti-Global warming, So are you saying we are not in global warming?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »

That link you posted took me to Anti-Global warming, So are you saying we are not in global warming?

nope, we are in a global warmin occurance, it's just that the theory tha we did it with producing CO2 is a big hoax
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 01:03:39 PM »

i think this was the one made to counter some of AG's points.  it's ok to express a different point of view...even to watch one!

Alexis de Tocqueville
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »

when you watch it, it all adds up. i mean, even we the small people have noticed that we're in a global warming frenzy, for each and every disaster that happens they blaim global warming, for crist sake they'd almost blaim GW for the tsunami that happend in asia few years ago huh
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 01:10:30 PM »

they'd almost blaim GW for the tsunami that happend in asia few years ago

some do.  there is an AU web site that i cruise sometimes.  they say that we were doing some kind of secret experiments that cause the earthquake and caused the tsunami.  we also made some volcano erupt.  don't remember which one.

same site has a large section on hallucinogenic drugs.  go figure.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 01:14:05 PM »

hummm i saw a movie on this once, it's called "core" or "the core", some peoples imagination is just...

oh, the vulcano, i think it was the Vezuv vulcano, you are responsible for the devastation of the pompei!!!! tongue
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 01:18:50 PM »

for crist sake they'd almost blaim GW for the tsunami that happend in asia few years ago huh

Mici,

Have you heard, the evil GW has just poisoned our dogs and cats with rat poison in the food. tongue

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »

haven't heard it but i sensed it, actually knew it grin
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 01:27:05 PM »

I have never considered it global warming, but rather a natural climate change.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 01:32:25 PM »

I have never considered it global warming, but rather a natural climate change.

i think most sensible people view it that way.  that's the point of the movie that mici posted.  also the point of "state of fear". that, and the idea that there is a need to create a 'state of fear' in people for many reasons.  not least among them...money!

Alexis de Tocqueville
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »

it's just that the theory that we did it with producing CO2 is a big hoax

Mici,

Liberals never let the facts get into the way of their political agenda,  they proved that with the whole DDT fiasco.  We now have gazillions (OK, maybe a little exagerated Wink )dying from malaria all over the world,  but they got their political power, that's all that counts.

Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 01:46:40 PM »

the idea that there is a need to create a 'state of fear' in people for many reasons.

Who is the biggest hypocrite of them all?

How about a few hints....

1) who shreeked out "he played on our fears" in reference to GW's Iraq war justification.
2) who is trying to create the global warming "fear" in everyone.

Hummmmm.  Anyone,  Anyone?

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 02:30:20 PM »

I live about 50 miles south of the PA  Grand Canyon. It was carved into the earth by glaciers(So I'm sure where I am was covered with glaciers).As far as I know there are no photos of these glaciers in recent history. Did primitive man cause them to melt and reveal all the natural beauty to my north?
If so,I thank them.
But I really think nature may have been the one that receded the glaciers long before we discovered fossil fuels and such.   Hmmmm Wink
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 03:21:11 PM »

i ran mici's movie while is was puttering around here.  it's good.  kind of reminds me of those science films we used to watch in school.  lots of visual input smiley

it has my vote.

i remember sitting in school and having my science teacher breathlessly explaining how soon the world would be covered with ice and we'd all starve/freeze/die horrible deaths/etc. scared the crap out of me! 

that same teacher also told us that we'd pay over a dollar for a gallon of gas in my lifetime.....he was right about that.  sad

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 03:43:25 PM »

Robo
Let me guess,Uuuhh,uuhh,uuhh,Algore grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring