since there are a few words about stinging and the tread seem "desirable", i got stung today by a bee i was trying to rescue. well usually i just say to myself "gotta get used to being sting" but since it was the palm i said i'll give the heat a go, so i heated up a nails had with a lighter and pressed it against the sting on my palm, of course you have to press it in the way you don't get burned. anyway, NO pain at all, NO swealing NO nothing! it really works the best. the heat is supposed to destroy vitamin A or some-the ingredient of bee-venom!, try it, try gettin stung on purpose and try this method if you don't believe!