Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 09:12:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another new bee!  (Read 858 times)
carol ann
New Bee

« on: March 18, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »

Hello everyone,
I live in Algodones New Mexico. My profession is in horticulture and hoping to start some bee hives. Seems anything I can can do to keep the natural flora and fauna going I am all for!
carol ann

shine on
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »

Welcome aboard.
I think you will find beekeeping fits right into your horticulture practice.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
carol ann
New Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 11:19:53 PM »

Thank You,
it has been fascinating so far, i just hope i can keep the bees alive and productive this year. Am feeling a bit intimidated...crosses the fingers.
carol ann

shine on
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

Carol Ann:

Welcome to the forums Smiley I never get a chance to say welcome to everyone, running the forum isn't a full time job (and the software sure does most of the work) but reading posts, modifying and admining stuff, always trying to make it more interesting an fun for the members does take some time and brainstorming. Our members here are wonderful and represent all levels of beekeeping from the mere interested to the seasoned commercial honeybeesman (OKAY, I think I  made up that last word, but I like it)  rolleyes

Glad to have you with us, please read over the STICKIED POSTS in any forum to see important issues, especially the ADMIN. FORUM as you get time, it really helps to see the features of the forum, the other stuff we do (like voice and text chat - online gaming, etc.) and I hope you enjoy the diverse topics we cover besides beekeeping - all designed to help everyone to know each other better.

Welcome again to YOU and to ALL NEW MEMBERS, you have come to a pretty neat place to learn and evolve as a beekeeper - it isn't the easiest hobby (keeping living things alive is never easy) and honeybee surely have their problems, especially today - read up on all you can, post as often as you wish and I know all your questions will be answered in a friendly and helpful way.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next