Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 22, 2014, 04:05:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Donation Requested from Professional Services Using Map  (Read 4172 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: March 13, 2007, 05:24:54 AM »

Hello Members.

As much as I think this map will grow into a great resource for people to find bee/swarm removers in their area quickly - I think I need to ask a favor of any professional apiary who does this sort of thing as part of their services.

Our site is commercial free, yes even this International Mapping should be commecial free BUT that is difficult because of the topic it covers. I ask that if you are contributing to the content of this map and are not a regular content contributing member, that you help the forum is fund raising efforts with a small but helpful contribution.

I've always liked museums who ask for a "Suggested" donation fee for entry - If you are using our map to drum up additional customers to a professional business, then I'd kindly suggest a $10 to $20 contribution to go toward the forum fund - used to purchase software, services, domain names, etc., to keep this commercial free site going into the future.

Please understand - this mapping is the EXCEPTION to the commercial aspect of the forum, not the rule. Until this map, commercial activitities have been stunted because of the backyard beekeping aspect of the site - I'd be happy to see professional apiologists, bee farms and the like to interact with the members rather than just post a bubble here to your business. But whether you are contributing content in posts or getting benefit from the worlds No.1 rated Beekeeping Forum's Swrm Removal Page, I hope you see a gift to help the site ontinue will be a positive thing for everyone.

Here is the link ANYONE can use to contribute funds to Beemaster's International Beekeeping Forum

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=paypal

Of course any member can help our cause using the same address, but I'm asking bigger companies who have found their way here to do the right thing and help this site who has very limited income to work with.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 05:00:50 PM by Robo » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next