Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 02, 2014, 02:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wonder if Cindi likes the new avatar.  (Read 1667 times)
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« on: March 12, 2007, 08:14:36 PM »

I am not sure how but the settings in the forum have changed my avatar. I don't mind but I wonder how Cindi likes it.  evil

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 09:20:47 PM »

Hey that's not fair it use to bounce around. Someone is messing with my avatar.
Watch out of I will turn certain administators into a very small shell script.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 09:24:16 PM »

Mess with my avatar will you. Ha!
See now my eye bounces around.
No messing with my avatar or everyone in here will get Hello Kitty.  evil

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »

You do know that makes my eyes hurt

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »

Hmmm,

I may have to *choke* *wheeze* apologize to mods for the false accusation. It appears that the eye stops moving after a while. It is not a good gif file. I may have to correct it. So I will not turn mods in to shell scripts and change everyone's avatar into a Hello Kitty icon.  But I will keep my eye on you. And if you step out of line it's rm -rf /* for you.  Wink

Jerrymac
Wait till there is one that flips the eyelid inside out.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 12:21:54 AM »

OK, now this is really weird.  I logged onto the forum a few minutes ago (about 9:00 P.M.my time) and was looking at posts.  In particular, "show new replies to your posts,"  I saw the new avatar of you, Brendhan.  I responded to a post of yours to tell you I don't like your new avitar and it scares me.

So, I went into the bar that says "show unread posts".  Now what did I see, but  post entitled "I wonder if Cindi likes the new avatar".  Hmmm....that was posted some time before I even turned on my computer tonight.  Is this the "law of attraction or field zero".  (laughing out loud).

Isn't life a bowl full of fun and games?   Having a great day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 07:53:22 AM »

Cindi, I saw that reply of yours, but it wasn't in this thread, it was up in the General Posting forum.  If I stumble on it I'll get the link for you.

Edited to add:  Here's a link to one post, but it was posted too late to be the one I saw http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=8167.0

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 08:14:25 AM »

Geesh,  who would have thought you could have come up with a more distracting avatar,  when you already had the most distracting avatar on the forum:?

Watch those threats about administators,  John is already on edge with some "other" members complaining about the moderators  Wink    tongue

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 08:25:13 AM »

Brendhan:

Jokingly after your words about the mods, I changed you to a animated monkey for a few minutes (hoping you saw that) then when searching for your eye, I thought it was hosted here and I couldn't find it. That's the best I could do for now.

About what Rob said, I am on high alert about people bashing others including mods and I dealt with two more today. I chose to chew them up a bit since hey brought it to public. I made one post good and warned both to bring it to me in private if they have an issue. The day is coming soon when people will just disappear when they bring negative energy here - you surely are not one of them, I see nothing wrong with humor - these tow clowns (one literally) are already on alert.

I just decided that we aren't going to fight here and EVERYONE must understand that - other forums may choose that to be a natural part of being a forum, but here it will not be. As I have said before - this isn't Howard Stern dot com, it is a family friendly site and all criticism can be PMed to me and I'll deal with it either alone or with the help of the mods, all of which are logical and trustworthy friends who 's only goal is to better the forum and do what is best for the members.

Sorry about your annoying eye - hope you find it again  grin

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »

John,
Thanks for the monkey Smiley

But I do prefer the eye.  grin
Probably because the one thing that freaks me out is eyes. I think they are beautiful bit I can't watch my wife put her contacts in.

First and foremost. Probably the biggest reason I pick on the mods is in all my dealing with them which has been minmal they have been nothing less than excellent. That is probably why I make sarcastic statements at their expense, because I don't have any real issues to pick on them for. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes and I am sure there is plenty.  I don't envy your job or that of the moderators.

I am not saying we have a group hug with mods or a mod appreciation day, unless we can roast them over an open fire.  Wink
But please do not mistake my public comments for anything resembling real problems. Any real issues I would send a private message on. So no beating on the mods because of me.

So how do you like your mods? Medium rare?

Now if I could just get that eye to stare at Cindi and occasionally say something like, " I am watching you."

Sincerely,
Brendhan

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 10:24:10 AM »

GROUP HUG {}  uggggg   tongue   grin

i had to go find a site with animated gifs for my husband.  he saw your eye and wanted one for himself.   

never had a problem with a moderator.  had a post pulled, but that was entirely my fault.  i think they do a great job.  we must frustrate them at times!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 10:30:02 AM »

Brendhan, ooooh you make me wanna laugh.  I get such a kick out of some of the things that you say.  You make my day even a little more brighter than it already is.  Off to have some fun in the sun.  It looks like it is going to be sunny again, it was beautiful yesterday and I accomplished so much.  Split and moved a bunch of perennials closer to the bee area.  Put very well composted turkey manure and peat around my blueberry bushes which I planted last spring.  Helped my sister plant a bunch more blueberry bushes.  It was a good day and off to the same or better this day.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »

Since you brought up the issue of moderators...... They're great. When I couldn't "check out" the new cookbook forum, you personally emailed me a link w/ password. When I accidentally posted subject in wrong area and reposted in correct, Robo PM'd me and asked where I wanted the question(This was today in fact). I have never asked for help directly from mods, but they answered nonetheless. Soooooooooo, thanx a bunch.

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next