Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 01, 2014, 09:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  
Poll
Question: Whats your favorite type of music?
Rap - 2 (10.5%)
R&B - 1 (5.3%)
Rock - 7 (36.8%)
Classical - 1 (5.3%)
Jazz - 1 (5.3%)
Misc - 1 (5.3%)
Blues - 3 (15.8%)
New Age - 2 (10.5%)
Gospel - 0 (0%)
Contempory Christian Music - 1 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Music  (Read 7868 times)
golfpsycho
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2004, 11:31:12 PM »

The OLDIES?Huh?  OMG!!!  What are you trying to say??? bahahahahaha  I'm listening to Marvin Gay, with The Temptations and Eddie Kendriks up next.... You don't know what your missing.
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2004, 11:38:06 PM »

It is amazing that after a month a song can be "old" yet if you think of it in are life they are still "young" becuase a person isnt old till the are 80 in my book. bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 06:31:58 AM »

What about Pop music, heavy metal, disco, hard rock, soft rock? There is old country and western, modern country and western. I think each catigory of music has sub-catigories. I could say I like rock, but then I don't like heavey metal, well OK I like a little of it. I like a little country a little of the really old country music. I like a little of the modern day stuff that comes out. OK OK I like a little bit of every kind of music but..... Why does everybody keep including Rap when they talk about music?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Jay
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2004, 05:33:19 PM »

Bee Boy, meet can of worms! Can of worms, meet  Bee Boy! cheesy

By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson
Violacea
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2005, 01:13:19 AM »

Can’t decide.  I like Classical, Jazz, Blues, Blue Grass, Gospel (just not southern), Contemporary Christian, and Oldies.
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2005, 10:00:38 AM »

Glad that both Beeboy and Buzz have senses of humor - It takes a lot of ribbing to be a moderator and I love ribbing - lol. It is important to have fun and during these long Winter Months when the bees are all cuddled up to keep warm, nothing passes the time better than a bunch of mindless silly humor.

I'll repost my favorite music collection site www.shoutcast.com where you should find JUST about any music style you can think of and at all bit-rate streams too.

I listen to that site frequently while surfing or hanging around the kitchen where my computer work station is. Having the computer in the kitchen is the best idea I ever had, now if I can only install a chamber pot under the desk  shocked  then I'd never have to move  rolleyes

Again, I love NEW AGE and JAZZ, but not in any particular order. I also love stupid druggie humor (Cheech and Chong like stuff) but there is a site called http://bong.dhs.org a home ran Canadian pot-head program with video and audio feeds. The young guy who is the stoner host is quite creative and the content (which is not for younger folk) is pretty funny if you like stoner humor. You can find the station audio feed by typing Bong in Shoutcasts search box.

Of course, we all know Beemaster is drug-free human and a viable member of the US Navy Civilian workforce, but I still find stupid humor, funny. Which includes Southpark, Simpsons, Family Guy and MArried with Children (which the latter is probably the king of stupid humor).

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next