Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 08:21:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20th anniversary  (Read 1827 times)
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« on: March 06, 2007, 07:44:15 AM »

yup this year me and the ole battle ax will be married 20 years (august 14) there is a place she always wanted to go the last 5 years and we have never got a chance to go because of all kinds of thing but this year we are going to the Maine lobster festival and we are going on my motor scooter..... its about 1200 miles one way from here and man my rear end will be killing me. heres a link

http://mainelobsterfestival.com/

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:47:37 AM »

Congradulations on the 20 years that is awesome. Don't forget to bring her back when the festival is over.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »

Congrats!!!

May I suggest a anniversary present for you.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 08:49:56 AM »

Ted, right on!!!  Don't you just love it when you hear of people hangin' in with each other for so long, instead of divorce.  Admirable, it takes alot to make relationship last forever and a day.  Your butt is gonna be sore (a motorscooter, whatever)!!!  I bet it is a hawg (LOL).  A lobster fest would be a great destination vacation.  Anyways, enjoy your anniversary with your wife.

Anyways, enjoy that trip when you go.  Weren't you the one that said that you have headed off to Sturgess in a long time ago post?

It is almost time for our bike to get on the road, we generally insure it at the end of March.  Can't wait for the riding weather.  I may be getting a Sportster low rider this year.  That is the plan anyways.  I don't know if it will come to pass, but maybe.  All have an awesome and best of days.  I see that our sun will be shinin' today, the moon was beautiful when I woke up.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 10:27:59 AM »

congrats.  a road trip sounds like fun, but that's a looooonnnnnnggggg road trip on a bike. 

smiley  if you are lucky, she'll decided that renting a car and trailer for the ride home is a good idea!!!! 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

congrats ted. don't forget the butter.

Congrats!!!

May I suggest a anniversary present for you.

funny robo.

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 05:43:29 PM »

Conga-Rats!
grin

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 10:41:58 PM »

Weren't you the one that said that you have headed off to Sturgess in a long time ago post?

nope cindy, never been there, did ride one time to Louisiania in a day, 700 mile and god that about killed me, sore rear end and sun burned bad, oh by the way the stores by the interstate only sale tanning lotion, no sun block ,,,,, tip for the future Wink 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 10:27:05 AM by TwT » Logged

Amateurs built the ark,
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 08:26:55 AM »

Ted, so right, it wasn't you that had been to Sturgis (I spelled it wrong in the previous post).  I searched the forum messages and it was 3670Wayne. He was a new member that came on in early part of December.   Powerful tool that search.  He has Harleys and had been to Sturgis with a trip planned there this year coming up.

So, you went 700 miles in one day.  that is a long trip, I would never want to travel that long in a day, must have wrecked your butt for sure. 

All have the best of the day to come.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

Down here, you dont get 20 years for murder!
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »

Down here, you dont get 20 years for murder!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that is a good one Wink

Amateurs built the ark,
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »

Ha, you guys say the funniest things!!!  Makin' me laugh out loud.  Best of the day.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next