Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 12:28:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A 60 GB MP3!!!  (Read 2139 times)
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« on: February 17, 2007, 11:19:30 PM »

just thought i would share this mp3 with you all
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=533372&catNavId=538312

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:57:32 PM »

Josh:

I have the Creative Zen Micro 8 gig player - it cost about $140 a year ago and for a hundred more you get 8 times the storage, video and really is sweet looking.

A coworker has the IPOD 40 gig videoplayer (one of a dozen or two players) but the resolution was amazing. I assume probably 600x480 but at 2.5 inches THAT resolution looks hi-def.

Nice toy for someone - I'm enjoying my new laptop - here it is, opppps I mean TRACEY'S LAPTOP  embarassed She'll finally get to play with it Sunday and Monday - lol.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8223282&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat103700050028&id=1166840116155

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 07:14:23 AM »

Sweet
That is one nice laptop!!
Tell Tracey I've got computer envy again Wink
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 08:24:26 AM »

Great Laptop john. I don't have computer envy though with my 21 inch flat screen monitor and all but i have wanted a laptop for a while.

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 11:50:49 AM »

Thanks Ken and Josh:

I was using it yesterday (I did 7am to 11pm) double shift and watched 6 hours of "24" and almost caught up with this season. Also, played Call of duty - all versions, Nascar, Tigar Woods 2004 (which in retrospect stunk) and finally put some time Half Life 2 (another great game single/ultiplayer) but with no Internet connection at work (way out in the boonies) I'm happy with all the single player stuff.

Josh... Your (and my desktop) are really great machines, the laptop honestly does all they do which is sweet - it is the first laptop I've had that COULD FULLY REPLACE a DESKTOP. And having a hi-end machine for both TV, Graphics and GAMING really is neat.

Today Tracey will finally get to dominate the laptop (for those who don't know it, I bought it for my wife) with the understanding it went to work with me on shiftwork. So far, since I bought it - all I have done is shiftwork Smiley

I'm into level seven of Call of Duty 1 - had a heck of a time getting the mortor launchers and 3 tanks taken out, the manouvering around the destroyed church had me running in circles. But buzzed through the next two levels and ready for more.

JOSH ONLY:

I see what the problem is with multiplayer COD - the program PUNK-BUSTERS is a standardized thirdparty program used stop people from installing and battling multiplay using unallowed weapons and features. So we need to update the html files in the right folders (simple enough) and then get into games where we are allowed to build up our o/s (online/single player) skills to play in better games to make you competitive.

I know we will get this worked out. But the single version is dang good too and having fun with it.

Talk as soon as you get around Ventrilo - I hope that today or tomorrow we get mine running again, I miss the option of being at the helm, although I'm very pleased that XO Ken took the wheel over, he has really helped through my confusion and schedule. To say the least, 5 3-11s and a double has me a bit whooped, but two days off will recoup me and maybe my neurons will kick in through the brain farts and we'll get Ventrilo running here again.

Talk soon.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next