Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 30, 2014, 11:24:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 26 years and still in love  (Read 1489 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 14, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »

Today is my husband and my 26th anniversary.  He was wise to wed me on Valentine's Day, not too hard to forget that date for sure.

26 years and more deeply in love than the day we married.  Hard to imagine.  But the truth is known.  We will go out for a nice dinner on Friday.  Going out for dinner with all the others that celebrate this Valentine's Day is not my cup of tea.  The service is much nicer when the restaurants are not so busy.  So, tonight I will cook ribs.  That is a special dinner and I know that he will give me an enormous hand.  Awesome day, and happy Valentine's Day to all.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 10:32:31 AM »

congrat!!!  we are in our 26th year also.  you know, we are the exception.  seems no one stays married to long anymore sad

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
DBoire
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 01:54:50 PM »

18 years married, 22 counting "sin", 27 years smiling at each other!  Congrats to all!  I'm always amazed how much my wife puts up with,... 

my hunting - all seasons, mediums in the freezer,  my gun dog at 5 am, turkey hunting at 4 am, beer making and all the stuff, 60 thousand bees X # hives, the purchase of part of my family farm even when she doesn't want to deal with the black flies!, Taking care of my mom, two boys, and my frugal personality.   I could bore you for several hundred paragraphs.  Love isn't like the movies.   evil rolleyes Wink
d
Kirk-o
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »

What Greatttttttttttttt news keep going
love kirk-o

"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 06:00:34 PM »

I got married on Halloween Smiley
We have been married over 5 years together for 12. I would be single but they won't let me sell her on ebay.  Wink

I am not a big Valentine Day's person.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 11:47:06 PM »

All we need is love.  Awesome day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 07:11:27 AM »

All we need is love.  Awesome day.  Cindi
and chocolate.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:52 PM »

nice to hear that cindi its a great thing being together that long Smiley

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Kev
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 07:50:33 PM »

That is great. I'm coming up on 14 years this summer. I can't imagine any other way to live.  Like the old song says "Got me a fine wife, got me old fiddle ... thank God I'm a county boy."

Ok, I'll stop with the John Denver, just couldn't resist.

Congrats Cindi. We had a snowstorm here. Could get out to get the chocolate.

kev

One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 09:44:58 AM »

Kev, love John Denver.  I love the one about Gramma's feather bed.  I know my dogs, nieces, nephews, grandsons and everyone will remember our big old bed too.  We have a king size waterbed that years ago we had a big mattress custom made for.  It is the place where we sleep (of course).  But this bed is so big, the kids always come and have their breakfast in our bed watching their morning caroons on TV.  We make them their lunches and they get served breakfast in bed.  Lucky dudes, they are treated like little kings.  And so they are, they are the loves of my life too.  The dogs are always on the bed during the day.  Night it is ours.  Our dogs are very clean and do not have any odour whatsover, and are short haired, so there is no hair in the bed either.

Our bed can fit 6 people very comforably watching a movie or something.  It will go down in history as the bed that everyone shared with watching movies, eating popcorn, chips, pop.  We have a great big old blanket that lays on top so no food goes under the covers.  It is a fun bed and the kids all simply love to spend time on it, watching their shows.  That big old feather bed.
Awesome day.  Cindi

Kev
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »

Our bed can fit 6 people very comforably watching a movie or something.  It will go down in history as the bed that everyone shared with watching movies, eating popcorn, chips, pop. 

Sounds like you have a wonderful family. Those are the things that count in life. Your family will treasure those memories forever.

kev

One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.
mabuzzbee
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 09:12:45 AM »

14 years next month for me and buzzbee.  Maybe I will get chocolate.  Hint, hint.. Buzzbee, are you reading this?  grin

I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  Therefore, I am perfect.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next