Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 01:53:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This must be my day for laughing!!!!  (Read 626 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: February 04, 2007, 08:58:59 PM »

I don't know what is going on around here.  Within the past hour, I have had TWO experiences of laughing until tears rolled down my face.

This is another story that might make you laugh too.

My husband and I are on a 7 day body cleanse, we are on day 6 now.  The first 4 days we had to drink a kind of yucky, kind of thickish drink, it was a powder that we put into juice and blended it.  Well that was OK.

The last 3 days of the cleanse involves a part where a different powder is put into juice and blended.  The instructions tell you to drink it quickly because it becomes thick very quickly.  So we do.  We don't take that chance.

Tonight I made the lovely shake that looks like mushed up spinach.  One of my foster children was standing there.  Now he is the funny one that always brings a smile to my face.  I told him what it was and he really wanted to taste it. I told him that he probably would not like it because it really does not taste too good.

I was guzzling my drink as fast as I could and I could see out of the corner of my eye him putting his finger on the inside of the blender and tasting the gooop.  Well, the sound that came out of his mouth was something to behold.  It made me start to laugh.  His comments made me laugh even harder.  I am only half done the lovely drink, I know it is going to thicken really fast, the container told me so.  I am standing there laughing my guts out, tears rolling down my face again.

Full well knowing that the drink is going to thicken any moment, I stop laughing, put the glass to my lips and take a huge guzzle.  Oh my word.  This drink has become the consistency of something really thick, I cannot stop, I have to finish this drink, it may thicken even more.  By this time I am almost gagging, the drink still in my mouth, but I know that I have to swallow this concoction and I do. 

Lessons learned.  Never let someone taste something that you know tastes bad and wiating that few moments may make these type of drinks get thick.  I am having a great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next