Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 31, 2014, 01:03:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couldn't get into forum  (Read 653 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: January 24, 2007, 07:51:40 AM »

Oh that was weird, I tried to open up the forum this morning and my search engine said that it couldn't find the forum.  Oh woah was me, that was kind of a lost feeling.  I enjoy my time on the forum every morning and I couldn't go on it.  Strange it was.  Guess I depend on the forum for so much entertainment, I almost thought, what am I going to do now?  But, next time I checked it was up and here I am, yeah.  Great day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 02:02:55 PM »

The withdrawl was awful. I had the same issue. I suspect a router on the internet had an issue. I am glad it only lasted a little while. God knows what happens if I don't get my beemaster forum fix.  cool

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »

Not getting a Beemaster fix at least once every 2 days makes my mind go nuclear.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 07:28:51 PM »

Isn't that simply amazing, I guess we are addicted to things that we don't even realize.  I'm very serious, I felt totally lost and had no purpose for a very short few minutes.  I carried on with other stuff, but could not get the forum out of my mind.  Oh dear, I thought I had rid myself of almost all addictions, none that are really bad, but I have tried to get away from obsessive compulsion (LOL).  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next