Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 20, 2014, 06:28:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My New Computer  (Read 1833 times)
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« on: December 26, 2006, 03:14:34 PM »

My new computer has a flat screen monitor,tv, radio, and keyboard and mouse are wireless its great. Merry Christmas Smiley

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:23:09 PM by buzzbee » Logged

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 03:20:32 PM »

Josh, right on!!!  You are a lucky young fellow.  Keep on keeping on.  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 09:15:31 PM »

WOW!! what a beast shocked Im jelous grin
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 09:23:54 PM »

Excellent!!!  Like Mick, I am rather on the jealous side too!!  Good photography, got a nicely organized workplace.  Great day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 06:24:11 AM »

When I was "Almost 12" I got a rock polisher - nice rock polisher Josh - UGH evil

May the next riddle to come at you put that Platinum Speed MAchine to work - and you too!!!!

Best wishes Buddy, Love you lots!!!!! Merry Christmas Smiley

J&T

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 07:56:27 AM »

lookin' good, but share with us more details, what's on the inside
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 08:47:37 AM »

John, so you must be a master of observation.  Where do you see a rock polisher that Josh has?  I took a good look, (getting nosey into Josh's room where his computer is) and I couldn't see a rock polisher.  I could see an African Violet that is on his windowsill though (LOL).

I wish that I had a rock polisher.  The closest that I can get to rocks looking shiny is ones that I keep in water in my bathroom.  These are special rocks. lol.  My two grandsons and their friend collected them while they were swimming in a river when we were camping this summer.  The river was beautiful.  It was shallow,  no deeper than waist high where we were and ran over many, many beautiful rocks.  They had the time of their life swimming and floating down this river.  We will probably go back to the same place, but I have great ideas for devices for them to use to float down this shallow but fairly fast running river. 

These are the rocks...they live and are happy.  Great day.  Cindi

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 09:01:24 AM »

Hi Cindi:

Josh's temporary location there is on their kitchen Island while they start transfering stuff around. The rock polisher was a comparative his fancy computer to my crappy rock polisher (which might have been a real great gift if I collected rocks - lol) so I'm just a tad jealous that Josh now has the TWIN to MY computer EXCEPT his has a lot better/faster/larger components. His machine there is real sweet!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 09:28:21 AM »

John, you see, now that is where I take so many things in a literal sense, some actually call me gullable at times.  Oh well, that is me, I laugh at myself many times.  Great day. Cindi

nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »

Yea I was just about to say you're room looks allot like a Kitchen!

You're so lucky those are awesome computers, You can get more hard drive, and put it in that one left slot right. I think "Santa" made a trip to Sams club? Now all you need is one of those wireless key boards and mouse then you are set. Just after you get 1000 GB of extra drive you will be set!!

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 04:36:32 PM »

Mici,
1 gig ram, 300gb hard drive,dual core 64x2 processor, meg video,lightscribe dvd rw +- lightscribe burner,dvd rom drive, 512 meg video,csite and s video,tv tuner and a bay for a personal media drive along with a memory card reader for digital cards.
Oh yea, Cody it has the wireless keyboard and mouse along with a remote control for the windows media center!!
nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 11:38:22 PM »

i think ill have to stop by youre house and find my self a five finger discount... just kidding!

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
Mici
Super Bee

tougher than rock

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 08:28:36 AM »

nice little gaming machine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next