Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 07:09:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Success at last....my honey finally got to Finland.  (Read 940 times)
mick
Queen Bee

« on: December 21, 2006, 10:41:29 PM »

After three attempts or was it 4? my honey finally got from Australia to Finland and the palate of Finsky.

He says he can smell and taste the difference, which makes the effort worthwhile!

I can finally relax.

Huge thanks to Santa and dasher and prancer and rudolph and the rest of the gang for working so hard to get it there before christmas!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 11:50:46 PM »

After three attempts or was it 4? my honey finally got from Australia to Finland and the palate of Finsky.

He says he can smell and taste the difference, which makes the effort worthwhile!

I can finally relax.

Huge thanks to Santa and dasher and prancer and rudolph and the rest of the gang for working so hard to get it there before christmas!

Mick, now wasn't that a fantastic jesture for you to do that thing.  I bet Finsky will really enjoy your gift to him,  not very often does one get to taste the honey of another beekeeper a world apart.  You have a great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 12:06:34 AM »

So Mick,
How much honey should I bring with me when I go to Taz?
And how do I get it through customs?
I would bring it on the plane but they will think my honey is explosive and take it away.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 12:11:24 AM »

Brendhan, you gotta be joking!!!  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Jorn Johanesson
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 06:57:43 AM »

Here in Denmark if you want to fly, the airport police demand you to show all fluid of whatever kind you in your handbag. More than one litre, be it medicine, alcohol, toothpaste, perfume will get you off the line immediately. Last is that you have to put all this stuff in an authorizised clear one litre plastic bag. So none of this stuff is allowed in the handbag.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 08:52:34 AM »

It is such a sad state of affairs the policing that must now be in place to keep all our traffic in the air so safe.  It never used to be that way so many years ago.  Great day.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next