Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 31, 2014, 05:20:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deer Pic  (Read 1346 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: December 18, 2006, 09:45:30 PM »

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

Nice picture, there is nothing more beautiful than a deer.  She looks like she was turning around to look at you.  Was that a telescopic lens, or were you quite close.  Beautiful.  I see that the trees still have not completely shed their leaves yet.  Must still be early fall where you are?  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 02:43:24 AM »

Mmmmmmmmmmm yummy Bambi for dinner!
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 06:09:40 AM »

Cindi,
This photo was actually taken on 10/28 when we rented a cabin for the weekend and took a drive through the mountains.We were very close to this deer.She had crossed the road and stopped either to rest as the other side was a very steep mountain she just came up or as I suspect she may have had a young one behind her and was waiting for us to pass so it could cross as well!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:17:05 AM »

Ken of course.  I don't know why when I see a picture, sometimes I assume it was taken only moments before putting on the forum (I am kidding of course).

It is interesting to look at this picture and see how the doe blends so well into the forest and land.  Nature is wonderful and so mystifying.  How nice that yu had a chance to rent a cabin and get away.  Lovely. Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 11:39:41 AM »

I know what you mean Cindi:

Hot off the press is a term that is VERY magical today from the days of early print media. To have a phot go from nothing to broadcasted around the globe is now done in seconds (if not indeed live) what magical times we live in.

I'll be doing a few photos today and posting them later - just to see what I can conjure up without a theme to shoot for, having an off day (back to work Thursday for 8 in a row - yes, I work Christmas day - ugh) but although overcast here, I know I can find something neat to share.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:08:25 PM »

John, bring on the pics.  That is a big work.  8 days straight.  I would hope that you have 4 days off, and hopefully at least one extra in lieu of Christmas day.  Shift work can be very hard on the body and mind, do take care of your own self.  Great day. Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next