Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 21, 2014, 05:43:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all jr beekeepers  (Read 1334 times)
austin
Youth Group
New Bee

« on: December 18, 2006, 08:47:19 AM »

Hi my name is Austin.  I was wondering if there are any kids out there that are also interested in beekeeping?  Hope to hear from you soon!   rolleyes
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 08:59:56 PM »

I'm glad to hear kids are still interested in beekeeping.  I started keeping bees at the age of 11 in 1959.  an inquiry of your classmates at school might reveal others with the same interest.  Form a junior beekeepers club, find a beekeeper who is willing to help and have fun.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 12:15:32 PM »

seems there are lots of Florida bee keepers.  they may not have seen your post here.  try also posting on the the other forums and i bet you'll find that some of the Florida beekeepers have bee keeping kids!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »

I'm in High school, Getting two hives for ag class, Had lots of interest from friends, and things like that. Don't know what you're asking for because a beekeeper is a beekeeper is a beekeeper.

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 05:49:42 PM »

Hi Austin

Welcome to the boards. Add to your profile where you are in Florida. I am in West Palm Beach. We have lots of Florida beekeepers here. The only problem is that all those notherners are the ones giving advice.  Wink

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 07:10:17 AM »

To those who don't know, Austin is 9 years old and actively tends his own nucs. He also helps his dad PDMattox actively in the bee yard and is a great chatter in our Voice Chat and actively becoming one of the better golfers playing Online Tiger Woods Golf.

I'd love to see more members bring their kids into the forums here in 2007 to share interests with our younger members.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 05:22:55 PM »

yeah austin is a great golfer we can hardly ever beat him oh well

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Kirk-o
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »

Good luck with your beekeeping
kirko

"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next