Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 22, 2014, 11:25:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Z Nation  (Read 110 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: December 06, 2014, 08:12:23 PM »

I'm not usually a fan of zombie stuff but this show is surprisingly good.  i had recorded it and am going through the season now.  anyone else catch it?  it's a syfy original.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 05:32:38 PM »

anyone else catch it?  it's a syfy original.

What you think Tongue

I tool like this, it is a lighter version of Walking Deal, very different goals - just another Sci-fi winner!

I have loved all DJ Qualls' (Citizen Z) acting since the core with his classic movie quote "Call me Rat... My name is Rat!" He's perfect up at the top the world in his HomeLand Securities Fortress. His character makes it real for me, even though I find the way he can access every camera on intersections, buildings, etc. creepy - we often think HLS can do all that - and probably can do most that at least. Nice touch giving him a pet Smiley

I don't know if you've ever seen Keith Allen (Murphy) but the do a whale of a job on him - even before he slowly turns Zombie on us. He's a classic character you love to hate, then learn to like.

Definitely a winner show - I'm sitting down to watch the latest episode (I believe the season finale) now.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
divemaster1963
Field Bee

God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »

Saeson faninal is good and unexpected . hope it comes back with most of the crew tho.
I like it a lot and have watched all the episodes

John pop pop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next