Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 26, 2014, 01:04:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting posts  (Read 755 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: December 11, 2006, 10:52:22 PM »

I wish that I had more time to tell my stories on the forum.  Some of them you may find interesting, but some not. I think that all my stories are interesting.  Now some may say I am anal-tentive, probably am.

We have a pink toed tarantula spider that was given to us about 2 years ago.  It was probably about the diameter of a dime.  The legs of course, extended a little more. It has grown tremendously in this time.  We give it crickets to eat.  In our area, crickets are not indigenous.  I have heard the sound of the cricket at my auntie's house, as a little girl, they lived not too far away, but in a much drier climate, but do not hear them here at my home.  My husband bought some crickets yesterday, these crickets must be very happy because they are warm, with the lheat light the spider has and it is a nice place to be.  (except they will be a meal one day).  These crickets are making their cricket sound, and I am in my glory, going back to my childhood days on Vancouver Island, my siblings and I spending time with our dearest auntie Asta.  We actually saw them mating tonight, nothing out of the ordinary, but there must be a way to keep on their genes, another agenda in my life.  They must be happy, I still hear the beautiful cricket sound.  Great day.  Cindi 

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 02:31:26 AM »

Post all the stories you want!
Kirk-o
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »

Tell us all your stories
kirk-o

"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 12:49:22 AM »

Kirk-o.  Hey, now you have given me the hype to tell more stories for sure.  Thank you, cause I love to tell stories.  They are all true, so no tall tales shall you hear.  Awesome day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
buzzbeejr
Josh
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »

bring on the stories cindi.

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next