Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 01:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shuttle launch  (Read 2397 times)
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« on: December 09, 2006, 10:01:34 PM »

Here are some pics from my yard.

buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 10:03:49 PM »

AWSOME DALLAS I wish I was there

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 10:22:16 PM »

Here is a photo a friend of my wife gave years ago - it is believed to be a GIANT ORB - these are rare, small orbs appear frequently in digital photos, but rarely are ones THIS large captured.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 10:31:04 PM »

ALIENS

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 10:44:55 PM »

I went out to watch it. But the clouds blocked the view.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 01:16:49 AM »

Understudy where have you been!  shocked

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 11:41:19 AM »

Working...a lot.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 12:42:30 PM »

John, pardon my ignorance, but what on earth is an "orb".  Great day. Cindi

By the way, all the pics were very impressive.  I liked the black sky with the red shuttle.

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 01:03:30 PM »

I was going to ask the same thing    What is an orb?Huh

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 12:44:09 AM »

An orb is a sphere or a globe. The sun can be an called an orb.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 09:03:54 AM »

Sorry Cindi:

Orbs are interesting creatures. They have been photographed since the beginning of film, yet do not appear to our eyes. They are out of our visual spectrum ( below red or above violet) yet film whether traditional or digital type balances out the color spectrum and draws these into our color spectrum where they are seen.

Orbs have been studied in great detail by governments because they seem to function outside our normal thinking. They can float or move very fast, they respond to the mental status of the people closely placed to orbs, they appear around children and older people mostly, more orbs are captured in grave-yards than any other place, etc..

Orbs are translucent and generally are bubble like, although have been captured in other shapes, but rarely. They are not dust particles or bugs that reflect light when captured a camera that is focused too closely - although you can get the illusion of orbs that way.

Orbs are most often though of sporadic ideas that cannot compile in humans minds in situations when images are captured. These thoughts or feelings just can't re-pile fast enough and go sporadic and as they fly off are captured. The idea of children fantasizing and elderly people remembering the good old days are thought to be a great amount of orb conditions - because these thoughts try to fit into the conscious mind, yet the mind knows it is fantasy, so it stays in a limbo state until it gets a chance to refile.

Then there are FREE ORBS like the one captured in that photo I posted. Some of these are gigantic as this one appears to be. I'll only say that to me it appears relatively ABOVE the house in the photo and is of great size (as far as orbs go) Obviously the time lapse was set to about 1/60th second on the camera - seen by the bright sky in the photo, but explains the capture of the motion of the orb. Obviously the house is NOT moving in the photo, nor the sky in the back ground - the only thing caught moving is the orb itself.

Giant orbs are not understood as well as orbs caught around people. Many orb images have been caught in homes flying around people who are seated at the dinner table. The giants seem to have no human connection, but are thought to be planetarilly connected - they react to the planet as smaller ones do to people.

It is all interest stuff. I don't pretend to understand it, I just believe that JUST because something isn't in our visible light spectrum DOESN'T mean it exists. Ghosts have been caught on film, alien ships, all kinds of stuff - what makes us think we are so special on a relatively obscure planet in a meaningless part of a tiny galaxy in this great Universe we all spin around Smiley

P.S. you never told (I don't think) if you ever read my Out of Body page www.beemaster.com/obe.html - I am a bit open-minded to the idea of orbs, since I easily draw lines between the physical body and conscious minds. Peace Cindi - talk soon Smiley

Hope that helps.

Follow us on TWITTER

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 09:19:18 AM »

Ah, John.  thank you very much for the in-depth discussion on the orb thing.  That is so interesting.  I believe that there are what I will call "auras", spelling, maybe it is "oras".  I believe that dogs are very intune to "auras" that people emit.  Being a foster parent for over 20 years, I have become very sensitive to how our dog have perceived children/youth coming into our home to live.  Many times there is what they call a pre-placement visit, where the youth may get to make a decision, or the caregiver gets to make a decision on whether or not our home would be a suitable place for placement.  And there have been many times where how the dogs react to an individual has affected whether this child comes to live with us or not.  Dogs are extremely sensitive to the "personality" of people.  That is interesting to me, and I listen very closely to my dogs, ALL THE TIME.

About the orb, it almost sounded like one would have to have a camera on a tripod, set to a low light condition and just letting it shoot to catch an orb picture.  Is that kind of the jist of it?

John, I did begin to read your "short" (LOL) page on the out of body experience, but I got caught up in the household duties and had to do something else.  It was very interesting and I will be finishing reading it pretty soon.  I love to hear about experiences that make us really go "what"!!!  But for now, I must stick to reading shorter stuff cause I get annoyed when I cannot finish something that I am reading.  Have a great day John.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 09:39:10 AM »

I agree on dogs and cats too - Our cats often will stare at a distinct place on the wall for no apparent reason - I swear I don't hear any critters in the wall, but one cat will look at a place 6 feet up and 4 feet from the door and an hour later another cat will stroll into the room, flop its butt down and take up where the other one left off.

I never see them on the hunt, so they watch "Something" then it loses their interest - I often wonder what portals exist that animals can sense - and what is coming through these doors into another realm?

I'm pretty sure we are NOT alone - I just can't image the various sizes and shapes that other creatures (both native an ETs might come in) if an alien ship fell out of our visual light range (say they painted it a different color than Classic White - lol) then it would appear as a dull gray to us against whatever background if flew past. Imagine how unnoticed something could go if it were dark enough, quiet enough, cloudy enough, high enough, etc..

I'm looking for a short clip that I found on the net, most of it is worth tossing in the toilet but the opening scene is pretty amazing... A women seems to be literally climbing out of the cockpit of a helicopter/plane as she is taking photos in flight of the World Trade Center Buildings. In the last few seconds of the clip, you see a UFO streak off from behind the Trade Center at incredible speeds - all barely caught by the camera as she darts around trying to capture it. I'll post it later when I find it.

Follow us on TWITTER

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 02:14:19 PM »

Alternate dimensions bleeding through......that's why so many cultures use hallucinogens to communicate with their spirit guides and gods.  same thing when, in the 50's and 60's, so many people described the same "trip" even though they did not know each other and had taken the drug at different times and in different places.

always wanted to try it, but have yet to get up the nerve to lick a toad.......

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 11:01:18 PM »

kathyp, I always find what you reply to messages as, as very interesting.  I think that you and I are probably one of the few beekeepers that are female that make any comments on this site.  Come'on, aren't there other ladies out there?  Beekeeping is not only for the men.  Girls, let us know that you are there too!!!  (LOL).  This may raise some debate!!! LOL. In the ABC and XYZ of Bee Culture by A.I. Root, he speaks of sometimes the lady of the house might take up beekeeping, to make it short.  That is a very interesting book, he wrote it around the year of 1845 (meaning the copy that I have, that I have read in-depth, probably several times).  I also got a kick when he spoke of warning the neighbours that the bees may be flying and to watch out for the clothing that they may be dryng on their lines.  Ya, I still use the clothesline for that fresh outdoorsy scent on my linens, but would be annoyed at bee poop.  Great day. Cindi.

mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 02:29:48 AM »

And there have been many times where how the dogs react to an individual has affected whether this child comes to live with us or not.  Dogs are extremely sensitive to the "personality" of people.  That is interesting to me, and I listen very closely to my dogs, ALL THE TIME.

Aint that the truth! Surely everyone has encountered a situation where a dog just does not like a person, it gets "the vibe" these people have done something bad or are a bad person, although they can hide it from humans, they cant hide it from dogs.

Dogs are funny things, they know. A week before I had to have my old dog put down, he came into my bedroom and slept on the bed for the last week of his life. He knew he was about to go, he was getting as close as he could while he could. It fair dinkum broke my heart, to watch him go and have to bury him. It still cracks me up thinking about it, but if a man cant cry over his old dog, then hes not much of a man.

Like the great Tom T. Hall said "there aint three things in this old world worth a solitary dime, but old dogs and children and water melon wine".
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 08:11:05 PM »

Like the great Tom T. Hall said "there aint three things in this old world worth a solitary dime, but old dogs and children and water melon wine".

Mick right on!!!  Gotta love Tom T. Hall.  Nothin' said like the truth.  Now we have through our years lost dogs as well, and I know your pain.  It sets you back for a long long time and I don't think anything ever heals about the loss of anything, be it human, or dog, or whatever one holds dear to their heart.  Any man that can't cry plain and simple, is not much of a man.  WE ARE HUMAN and humankind cry.  Have an awesome day.  Cindi

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 06:53:01 AM »

John,
Think of Orbs in connection with OBE.  Or, more correctly as attending spirits (angels).  Orbs, IMO, are photographic imprints of the human spirit unattached to the human body.  That Idea ought to keep your mind buzzing for a few days.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next