Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 08:50:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chocolate chip or blueberry  (Read 1190 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: December 08, 2006, 09:52:22 AM »

So many decisions in life, should I go and bake the chocolate chip muffins or blueberry muffins for a treat for after breakfast, hmm..I know that blueberry would be more healthy, but I think that we need some really bad comfy food in the dredges of our winter.  I made the decision and now I am baking, sorry I can't spread them around, put imagination to work though.  Have a great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 12:22:45 PM »

Cook up both. I will take a dozen of each

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 01:45:43 PM »

I vote for the blueberry! cool

buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 06:59:28 PM »

im with jerrymac tongue

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 12:38:47 AM »

Blueberry!!!
I want a warm blueberry muffin with butter melting on it.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 08:23:17 AM »

Well, after all was said and done, it turned out to be simply chocolate chip muffins.  But, I think it the weather, the muffins did not rise as well as they should.  As each kid passed me to head to the school bus, (there is 7 that catch it and 3 that walk), I handed them a muffin, yeah, on second thought, take two, they are small.  They all get a kick out of it when I stand there, holding out a tray of muffins and I tell them to "choose their muffins!!"  I am surprised that most of them don't choose the largest, I would.  Have a great day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 02:44:01 PM »

ill take one with nice and gooey choco chips grin

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 08:14:56 PM »

blueberry's and dark chocolate go great to gather... I have some little chocolates with dried blueberry's in them...
*drool*

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
Understudy
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »

Well, after all was said and done, it turned out to be simply chocolate chip muffins.  But, I think it the weather, the muffins did not rise as well as they should.  As each kid passed me to head to the school bus, (there is 7 that catch it and 3 that walk), I handed them a muffin, yeah, on second thought, take two, they are small.  They all get a kick out of it when I stand there, holding out a tray of muffins and I tell them to "choose their muffins!!"  I am surprised that most of them don't choose the largest, I would.  Have a great day.  Cindi

The gods punished you for not following the mystical voting power of the almighty beekeeping forum. Had you made the blueberry muffins they would have been the tastiest muffins ever. And would have kept you young forever. Oh well no big deal.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 10:24:26 PM »

Haa, Brendham, gotta laugh at your "the" responses.  And you have a great day.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next