Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coffee's Ready  (Read 94762 times)

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
Re: Coffee's Ready
« Reply #620 on: February 28, 2017, 06:59:12 AM »
I am musically not talented either but I looking for a piano for my son. His mother can play several instruments so maybe he inherited that from her.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #621 on: March 17, 2017, 08:29:41 AM »
leaving work early today, I got about 15 hives I need to get ready to sell.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #622 on: March 17, 2017, 05:55:09 PM »
I am musically not talented either but I looking for a piano for my son. His mother can play several instruments so maybe he inherited that from her.

A keyboard weighs a lot less and can be easily moved around.  Probably cheaper, too.  Bought one for our son when he went to college.  Played in bands and paid his way through college and medical school, but he switched to drums and still plays in bands with a bunch of other doctors.  Drums are much bulkier than a keyboard, though.  He must like hitting things and making a lot of noise.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #623 on: March 18, 2017, 01:23:48 PM »

A keyboard weighs a lot less and can be easily moved around.  Probably cheaper, too.  Bought one for our son when he went to college.  Played in bands and paid his way through college and medical school, but he switched to drums and still plays in bands with a bunch of other doctors.  Drums are much bulkier than a keyboard, though.  He must like hitting things and making a lot of noise.

That is true and thanks for the advice. I will probably spring for the keyboard soon enough.

anything