Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 09:05:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfortunate or sour grapes ?  (Read 2703 times)
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2014, 12:17:54 PM »

Better Bees logic is sound. applause  What befuddles me is that his Tea Party/GOP counterparts deny everything he says.  That’s like denying water is wet!  I just have to shake my head in disbelief.  And the GOP wonders why they keep losing elections. laugh
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2014, 07:32:59 PM »

Ken's post was a good post in merit imo, but it lacks because it operates under the principle of a either or situation when it doesn't have to be that way and the one way would not accomplish what the purpose was in the first place. Totally agree with "shutting down the government to make a point. People need to realize tin this nation you should be able to survive without the Leviathon." but that isn't what was happening nor is it what would happen. All that would happen is that it would (and did.) weaken our position to getting into office and thus being able to actually do something. We simply were not in a position to do it effectively. If you cannot do it effectively, then you don;t do it, it is that simple. And the position of not doing it because it puts people on the streets, the ideology isn;t just because it puts people on the streets behind it.
  The ideology is that harming people needlessly just to ram your way through builds resentment, and it does harm needlessly. And ya that may be ok with people sitting on their couch, but if you are one of the ones who just because of some lame BS end up losing your house, car and harming your family you are not going to agree. There are ways to do things and ways not to do things, and it is that simple. The kooks way is not the right way, cramming obamacare down our throats, without reading it or understanding it, just to get it done, is not the right way. and frankly most of the rest of the country isn't going to be for it either, so trying to do such things and being kooky about it, is just going to cause the loss of support.

Ignore facts if you like.
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2014, 07:36:47 PM »

Better Bees logic is sound. applause  What befuddles me is that his Tea Party/GOP counterparts deny everything he says.  That’s like denying water is wet!  I just have to shake my head in disbelief.  And the GOP wonders why they keep losing elections. laugh

Saying you want the constitution destroyed and you do not want a representative form of government says it all.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2014, 03:40:06 AM »

I also threw DOS 3.1 on the trash heap of history when it become obsolete.  What version of DOS are you still using.  laugh
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2014, 03:03:51 PM »

I also threw DOS 3.1 on the trash heap of history when it become obsolete.  What version of DOS are you still using.  laugh

So you equate our Constitution to ever changing tech. ?    You want us to believe you are a moderate ?  If I were you, (and I thank god I am not)     I would carefully read our Constitution. I also understand why you would vote for Obama. A man who is not only extreme left but also the most corrupt president ever to hold office. A man who claims to be a Constitutional Law Professor, who never was a Constitutional Law Professor. Good job Blue.
Better.to.Bee.than.not
House Bee

« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2014, 11:57:15 PM »

I also understand why you would vote for Obama. A man who is not only extreme left but also the most corrupt president ever to hold office. A man who claims to be a Constitutional Law Professor, who never was a Constitutional Law Professor. Good job Blue.

On this I agree with you, and probably many other things as well.
Joe D
Super Bee

« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2014, 05:31:39 PM »

Everyone, well almost, knows how wonderful Obama is, and the previous Democratic President, Bill Clinton who was a draft dodger and womanizer.  True he didn't do a lot wrong, he was busy with Monica or his jogs to McDonald's.   Yeap, the Republicans haven't won that election lately, but when they didn't everyone, almost everyone, lost.  Can't wait for Hillary to get president, as she said  What difference does it make about the Ambassador and military personnel that were killed.  I am sure it would make a difference if it was someone she knew or carried about.  I am a Vietnam Vet and think everyone should care what happens to our  military personnel.
But then Obama may use another executive order to do away with elections all together any how.  So you keep voting for what you have,
if you think they are doing such a great job.

Joe
jayj200
House Bee

« Reply #107 on: Today at 08:31:22 PM »

The Democrats are the Party who denounced GOD three times in their mission statement!
who are these people? GOD is where this country derived her greatness!
Look at California they are darn near bankrupt. they have learned how to LIE to the American people every day(hollywood). think I'll believe their TRASH NOT ANY MORE. so sue me 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next