Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Four inches of snow - so much for the first day of Spring  (Read 165 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Four inches of snow - so much for the first day of Spring
« on: March 20, 2015, 04:53:00 PM »
we've had on warm day this Winter, it was Tuesday when it climbed up to 61F. Nearly every other day has been highs of 30 and teens at night. I'm looking at 4 inches but another 4 may be coming.

Actually, wanted to wish everyone a prosperous Spring in the bee yard and always good health.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: Four inches of snow - so much for the first day of Spring
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 12:16:28 AM »
I am feeling guilty with all the 70 degree weather we are having every day.  But  with no water here anymore, who knows how much longer we will last out here.

My brother lives in New Jersey and has kept me informed of the bad winter you are having out there.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 03:08:58 AM »
I forgot to roll in the footage out my back window from this last snow. It almost looks like a black and white movie until you see my fence to the right.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 10:33:41 PM »
The first snow in autumn looks so much nicer sticking to the trees than the last snow of spring, LOL

Offline gww

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 07:58:17 PM »
I am in Mo and it is forcast for snow on sat here.  It won't be much but my fruit trees look about ready to break and I am hoping three night time temps below freezing doesn't kill the soon to be bloom.
gww