Translation and a shortened post from our forum.:
it relates to swelling not reactions on bee poison. a bee stung him under his eye, and we all know how unpleasant it is. so he did something against all advices. he quickly grabbed a nail and heatened it's "head" with a lighter. he pressed it onto the spot where he was stung. he didn't swell at all, only a spot remained, which is normal. he says that this is because bee poison containc Vitamin A (he thinks) which disintigrates at 60 degrees celzius, so this why this would help.
if anyone is up to any beeckecking and gets stung, please try it and tell us how it went