Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 22, 2014, 11:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on my requeening problem  (Read 875 times)
tom
House Bee

« on: July 18, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »

Hello All

Well i am giving you all a update on my requeening problem well i am glad to say that it has been solved. I tried the vanilla spray and it worked like a charm she has been accepted and as of today she has started laying. I can't wait till her young take over because it is not safe to sit and look at my other two hives. But now i have a new way to introduce a new queen to colonies that are hard to requeen i have come up with a new method that i applied before using the spray and it works.Thanks to you all for the help and advice.

Tom
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 11:01:28 PM »

Tom I'm glad things worked out for you.  That hive gave you and others  a lot of valuable experince. There is not a better learning tool then trail and error. Thanks for the update.

tom
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 11:14:05 PM »

Howdy

I did learn alot trust me on this i learned more since i have come to this site then any where else. I know now that i still have alot more to learn and this hive really tested my patients but now i am going to wait for her offspring to take over so i can sit and watch them. Oh and i did not find any more queen cells so that is a good thing they all have been working hard in the mornings but by the afternoon they are all at home.

Tom
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 01:54:41 AM »

Success is always invigorating.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next