I have to agree with Doorman. Most people who say they're allergic, aren't. Benadryll can be useful for face or head stings. Could save you from going to, say, a wedding as the elephant man. It's no secret that the more you get stung the less ye shall swell. I recieve most of my stings at home with tweezers. Either to the arms, legs ar any other afflicted area. After about 15 to 20 stings I'm usually immune, i.e. no more swelling than a mosquito bite. It still smarts the same :shock: , but much kinder to places like the fingers.