It was inevitable. I finally got stung.
My weaker hive was grumpy on Satuday and as I smoked the entrance I watched one of my girls fly directly from the entrance to my hand and sting my finger. After I opened it up, another one got a finger on my other hand. I then went and got my gloves.
So, the second sting I got (two days ago now), has my finger all swollen up and the swelling has migrated a bit down into my hand. It doesn't hurt, but is plenty swollen and itchy as can be. Is this my welcome to being stung, or a worse reaction than I should have expected?