Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 04:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUEST - for an injured coworker/friend  (Read 1057 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: April 19, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »

Hi all....

I ask those of you who believe in the power of prayer to say a special blessing for my friend and coworker Nick who was driving to place flowers on his father's grave and he had a possible mini-stroke, drifted out of his lane and had a head on with a huge dump truck.

Nick was airlifted to a trauma-center, he has a destroyed knee and hips, very serious issues - possible broken ribs and possible neurological problems. The other driver also was hospitalized due to unknown injuries, but just imagine if a dump-truck drive is injured what a guy in a small pickup must be like.

Nick is 3 days in traction awaiting multiple surgeries postponed due to uncontrollable and high blood pressure reasons. Nick is a mess and could use any thoughts and prayers you could give in his name.

I'll update this message when I find out more - Nick is 58, not well even before this major accident - I wish him all the best and hopefully a speedy and functional recovery. Nick's wife said there wasn't enough room left in his truck to slide a suitcase in and out of it, she can't imagine how he compressed and survived it. Nick has no memory of the accident, only coming to in the trauma center. Thanks everyone.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next