My wife saw some stuff on FB about a grass and weed killer that is 'green' as far as toxicity. It is made from vinegar, salt, and a spot of detergent (spreading agent). This does not sound toxic to bees to me, it seems to work even on MOSS. I have grass and weeds around the hives and am tired of weed wacking it. Thinking on trying this but so hesitant right next to hives. I can spray before they get moving about, but it would still be like a heavy dew. I could even leave out the detergent.
What think folks, is this toxic to bees?