Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 23, 2014, 05:52:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 100  (Read 255 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: April 04, 2014, 10:15:33 PM »

anyone watching this?  it's on CW and when i happened across the previews i set it to record and then forgot about it.  just got around to watching it today and it's not bad.  kind of a futuristic Lord Of The Flies.  i like these shows that present moral dilemma and this one does that.  only 3 episodes so far and i have only watched 2, but i'll keep recording it.

my recordings are like my reading list....more than i can keep up with   Sad

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »

I'm caught up, started watch after Bud6. Thought it was going to be another WB adults acting as teens show but I like this one. I like the stuff on the space station (interesting to see the ISS in and among the massive space station) and the reason for the hundred to go to Earth.

I've seen that weird kid with the eyes that are way too far apart before, honestly he creeps me out (not the character, him) and to lose who I thought would be a major character so soon is surprising.

Lots of shows coming back around now - saw a NEW Warehouse 13 and that was supposed to have been cancelled.

Been watching shows like BELIEVE and THE FOLLOWING (which I think is too brutal for regular Fox - IMHO) of course REVOLUTION and BLACK LIST and a bunch on HULU+ as well.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next