Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 01, 2014, 07:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Questions?  (Read 1141 times)
T Beek
Super Bee

« on: March 04, 2014, 06:48:41 AM »

Like many citizens of the WORLD I'm profoundly aware and equally disturbed by the direction of U.S Policy, yet time and again what is shoved down our throats as 'important issues' are simply part of the smoke and mirrors designed to keep 'the people' divided, confused and blind to the realities of our society and the future of the WORLD.  

While arguing over trivialities the WORLD BURNS……... Sad  So in that spirit, lets allow an opening for a few BIG PICTURE questions to prevail for a bit.

NEW QUESTIONS;  or- 'topics' for future discussion (write em down, send them to your 'elected reps' and see how many answers come back   Undecided)

WHY does the US have Military Bases in every region of the planet, more than a thousand by some estimates?

WHY does it still possess THOUSANDS of nuclear weapons, while no other Nation poses a similar threat?  (weak threats sure…but none come close)

WHY is the gap between rich and poor greater in the US than ANY other developed Country?

WHY do such a few number of people, estimates range from 80 to 2000, control more wealth, land and resources than the WORLD's poorest 3.5 billion?

WHY is this same tiny minority 'allowed' to exert so much power over our politics, our domestic and foreign policies and the media while 'the people' see their constitutionally promised powers quietly slip away…..without a fight?

WHY have we submitted to government surveillance and intrusion, abuse of civil liberties, targeted assassinations and the loss of privacy that would have appalled our 'beloved' founders?

WHY are those who are driven by personal greed and narrow self-interest empowered over those who extoll social values like kindness, generosity, compassion, SHARING, empathy and community building?

And WHY has it become so difficult for the majority to even imagine something different, something better, a future counter to the one defined by current policy initiatives and social values instead of the future 'desired' by the 'starved' citizenry?  
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:05:04 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 12:20:51 PM »

Wow what a list of hasty presuppositions and inaccuracies leavened with bits of truth.  I guess it will be better to do the fighting in our streets, so much less costly that way right? 

In a world of wolves, you can either be the big dog or curl your tail and accept the humping.  If you want to be a lamb, just eat your grass and wait and see what happens to you.  I see little evidence of wolf in current Washington. 

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:15:34 PM »

Wow what a list of hasty presuppositions and inaccuracies leavened with bits of truth.  I guess it will be better to do the fighting in our streets, so much less costly that way right?  

In a world of wolves, you can either be the big dog or curl your tail and accept the humping.  If you want to be a lamb, just eat your grass and wait and see what happens to you.  I see little evidence of wolf in current Washington.  

True, there is little evidence of any 'Wolves' per say in DC (few could survive outside their 'artificial' kingdom).  That doesn't mean the 'dogs of war' aren't controlled from there, and they have BIGGER GUNS than either of us.  

The analogy presented shows humanity can no longer tell the difference between the sharks and the guppies.

Thanks for answering any of the questions presented  Sad……….The alleged "presuppositions" are questions that have been asked by the masses for generations in many forms in many countries, in many passed societies and are 'hardly' hasty.

Where's a single inaccuracy?  

The only difference 'this time' around?  The 'collapse' will be global.  Ready?  Wink  We all better grow bigger gardens…….

hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 04:30:05 PM »

Shooting for the stars?
Good luck. If this gains any traction, I might jump in.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 04:55:20 PM »

Shooting for the stars is right (my personal forte  laugh didn't you know ?  Wink).  I'm a fighter of lost causes, brother... cool

Historically, the MAD are often only remembered 'after' the final death blow to society has been dealt  laugh.  I suppose its why 'they have the last laugh'………. Cry

Whatever inspires commentary, whether with ridicule or serious thought, will perhaps be the most telling……….and the most predictable.....unfortunately.  

I'm not new to this kind of 'one way' dialogue...…I used to work for the…..government  laugh

sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 06:48:40 PM »

Like many citizens of the WORLD I'm profoundly aware and equally disturbed by the direction of U.S Policy, yet time and again what is shoved down our throats as 'important issues' are simply part of the smoke and mirrors designed to keep 'the people' divided, confused and blind to the realities of our society and the future of the WORLD.  

While arguing over trivialities the WORLD BURNS……... Sad  So in that spirit, lets allow an opening for a few BIG PICTURE questions to prevail for a bit.

NEW QUESTIONS;  or- 'topics' for future discussion (write em down, send them to your 'elected reps' and see how many answers come back   Undecided)

WHY does the US have Military Bases in every region of the planet, more than a thousand by some estimates?

WHY does it still possess THOUSANDS of nuclear weapons, while no other Nation poses a similar threat?  (weak threats sure…but none come close)

WHY is the gap between rich and poor greater in the US than ANY other developed Country?

WHY do such a few number of people, estimates range from 80 to 2000, control more wealth, land and resources than the WORLD's poorest 3.5 billion?

WHY is this same tiny minority 'allowed' to exert so much power over our politics, our domestic and foreign policies and the media while 'the people' see their constitutionally promised powers quietly slip away…..without a fight?

WHY have we submitted to government surveillance and intrusion, abuse of civil liberties, targeted assassinations and the loss of privacy that would have appalled our 'beloved' founders?

WHY are those who are driven by personal greed and narrow self-interest empowered over those who extoll social values like kindness, generosity, compassion, SHARING, empathy and community building?

And WHY has it become so difficult for the majority to even imagine something different, something better, a future counter to the one defined by current policy initiatives and social values instead of the future 'desired' by the 'starved' citizenry?  

The answer to most of the questions is simple Obama and the left are in control.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 04:49:46 AM »

How gullible can one person (or a society) be?  Most of these questions were being asked before Obama was elected, some before he was born……

Care to try again?….. laugh   The Left is in control?………….do they know?  Wink

GSF
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 06:38:28 AM »

A lot of things with the world and us has me deeply concerned. We are so very much in the wrong for meddling in Russia's next door neighbor. However, we (NATO) do have a treaty to protect them, especially since we talked them into disarming and getting rid of their one nuclear weapon. The ousted President who took refuge was elected by the people. It's my understanding that about 2/3s of the population are Russian anyway. Leave them along. Right now this is the way I see it. We're not going to war - we don't have the money.

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 07:20:11 AM »

A lot of things with the world and us has me deeply concerned. We are so very much in the wrong for meddling in Russia's next door neighbor. However, we (NATO) do have a treaty to protect them, especially since we talked them into disarming and getting rid of their one nuclear weapon. The ousted President who took refuge was elected by the people. It's my understanding that about 2/3s of the population are Russian anyway. Leave them along. Right now this is the way I see it. We're not going to war - we don't have the money.

I'm glad that you brought this up GSF because it brings up another BIG ISSUE Question for us all to consider.

What is 'really' going on in The Ukraine?  …...Hint;  it has 'nothing' to do with politics or ideologies or even Ukrainian sovereignty.

GSF Quote;  We're not going to war - we don't have the money"    ….when has 'that' ever stopped us?….. Wink

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 09:48:51 AM »

GSF;  At the bewilderment of the majority of American citizens, and despite valid opposition that was constitutionally based, America began its' meddling (outside our borders) in the 1880's (while Europe's colonial 'massacre' days were ending) …...and we've never looked back.  Our own Dark Ages, perhaps?  Unless they're still coming…"its hard to know precisely"   …..but we're definitely on our way…….woopee!!!!   Cry

Humanities historical five hundred year long 'Gorge Fest' of the world's resources is nearing its END as we "run out" of Land, resources and people to exploit and subjugate. 

Read your history books on how civilizations end for what happens next…..    Lips Sealed  it is very predictable…because 'we' are very predictable….. Cry

sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 11:02:56 AM »

How gullible can one person (or a society) be?  Most of these questions were being asked before Obama was elected, some before he was born……

It's funny how Liberals are never responsible for what they do. It is always some other groups fault. laugh laugh
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »

It's funny how Liberals are never responsible for what they do. It is always some other groups fault. laugh laugh

The 'factual evidence' shows there is no lack of irresponsibility, unaccountability or shenanigans from any of them in DC.   To boldly claim its all one side or the other effectively makes you a fly caught in a web of lies, deceit and misdirected rhetoric, therefore useless to the cause at hand. 

'Tools, fools and DIVIDERS' need NOT apply for the coming r (ev) olution  grin    ….Not in my foxhole anyway…. Smiley

sterling.…………Turn the channel man, your 'source' is showing  laugh

"The revolution will not be televised"    (thank goodness for that Wink    …Gil Scott Heron (1969)

sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 06:43:38 PM »

I deleted this one myself. I didn't want to make T mad.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:09:14 PM by sterling » Logged
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 07:03:42 PM »

WHY does the US have Military Bases in every region of the planet, more than a thousand by some estimates?\
So we don't have to fight on our own soil.

North Korea, Iran, Russia
Because we are one of the riches nation on earth

Because we are one of the riches countries on earth. Even though the separation is great the poor are richer then most people on earth. because we are tone of the riches countries.

That is because the liberals are in control. Can you say George Soris

Because the liberals are in charge of the surveillance and the other things you mention. If GWB had killed American citizens without due process like Obama has can you even imagine what your tv station would have said. I know he started the surveillance program And I don't like it but he never carried it that far.

It is a fact that liberal thinking people are more driven by greed and use emotion to convince people that they have compassion but when they give it is always somebody else's money..
Conservative minded people naturally have more kindness and sharing then liberals and give more to charities also.

They have been brainwashed into thinking the government is their savior by whom? You guessed it.
[/color]
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 06:01:24 AM »

sterling; I'm sincerely impressed.  REALLY!  Its the best attempt to engage in meaningful debate that I've witnessed from you so far...…so thanks for the effort, it IS appreciated.   

You've presented IMO;  'A thoughtful Good try'…some fair 'guesses'…(?)…but unfortunately several of your answers are far from known reality…….someone needs another encyclopedia.  Wink  Sorry…...

To believe that any 'one' political party is in control of anything is silly, foolish and denies reality.  That is 'divider thought' and I have no use for it in my life.

You made a 'few' valid arguments (I'll be back to discuss those), several 'rhetorical' mis-statements (myths or lies) and you 'clearly' exampled a blind acceptance of American Imperialism it seems….No?

PLEASE look up 'liberal' and 'conservative' in your dictionary (sure wish more folks would)…….see if 'you' fit either definition……….I sure don't  laugh 

sterling; We're all more 'complex' than 'your sources' would have us believe  Wink…..its NOT as BLACK and WHITE as you seem to think  laugh

There's plenty of blame to go around…….do 'you' accept any blame?  Or do you really believe its JUST LIBERALS at fault for the condition of the World?  Or are you just one of those innocent bystanders?….

……...standing by……pointing fingers at make-believe enemies with dirty hands………(WHO does that?)  Wink

I'll look forward to Round……(what is it?)...….49?   Smiley

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 06:44:28 AM »

I deleted this one myself. I didn't want to make T mad.

lau  Too late….don't you know?….I'm already quite MAD….. laugh

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 07:14:30 AM »

You've presented IMO;  'A thoughtful Good try'…some fair 'guesses'…(?)…but unfortunately several of your answers are far from known reality…….someone needs another encyclopedia.  Wink  Sorry…...

LOL! lau, Typical T Beek tactic, What appears to be a thinly veiled compliment, but not really....Followed by a salvo of ridicule, criticism and zingers.  All in one small, concise, two line statement.  shocked

You made a 'few' valid arguments (I'll be back to discuss those), several 'rhetorical' mis-statements (myths or lies) and you 'clearly' exampled a blind acceptance of American Imperialism it seems….

Lies! T Beek?  Wait....What are those?  Didn't think in the world of T Beek that there were such a thing?

You know...That "see the cat, see the cradle" BS you're aways preaching.  I thought there were no LIES and "the TRUTH" simply depended on where you were viewing an issue from.  huh huh huh NO RIGHTS AND WRONGS....remember???

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 07:49:03 AM »

huh  ……you do have a mirror, don't you?  laugh  I'm afraid you may not 'know' my world…..and that's OK.

Moots
Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 08:36:40 AM »

I'm afraid you may not 'know' my world…..and that's OK.

On that, we can agree!  grin

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
                                                                                                                   - Ronald Reagan
Leather Jim
House Bee

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 09:46:03 AM »

Perhaps a better term than liberals would be progressives, and they are sitting on both sides of the political isle.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next