Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 28, 2014, 10:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leibensraum  (Read 815 times)
Vance G
Queen Bee

« on: March 03, 2014, 03:53:32 PM »

Good thing good ole Peace in our Times Barry warned us about how stupid that Romney was when he pointed out that Russia as a national security concern was a cold war thing and was just not a problem.

So we are still in a recession by any real measurement with far fewer people working than when the punk took office.  Our military has been gutted spiritually and physically.  We now have not one capable high level diplomat in place.  We do have lots of bundlers and for instance, a drunk who couldn't win re election posted to China as Ambassador. 

Then we have a Republican power structure who are more concerned about losing place to real conservative voices than they are in fixing the countries problems and curbing the criminal overreach of the Obama Regime.  Hard to be hopeful.  Ronald Reagan where are you?
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 04:25:23 PM »

They also made a fool of Sarah Palin for saying if Obama was elected that Russia would invade the Ukraine.
And tha Al-Qeada was in decline.
jayj200
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 08:36:47 AM »

She did?

they did!

wow! was she right?

how dumb is that?

if they attack any one then maybe those bring attacked are worrisome!
sawdstmakr
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 11:28:31 AM »

She did?

they did!

wow! was she right?

how dumb is that?

if they attack any one then maybe those bring attacked are worrisome!

huh

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 11:33:37 AM »

Isn't it embarrassing what  Obama and his outfit has done to the once great U.S.A. Just a day or two after Obama said we were going back to pre WW II military numbers Puttin invades. Our Air Force is going to have fewer airplains then ever. our Navy at a level of 1919 and our ground troops will be fewer then Greece. Do you feel safe in this world with Iran getting nucs. North Korea with nucs. Russia showing off and making Obama look bad now and when Obama drew the red line in Syria. Egypt signed some kind a deal with Puttin just the other day. China is building it's navy up big time. And what are we worried about? Getting food stamps to lazy people and illegals. Giving them cell phones. Taking healthcare away from working people so no-accounts and illegals can have special privileges. EBT cards so they can buy pot and go to strip clubs. 

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f300718%5fALnmjkQAAAKEUxNnFAAAAJ0oE54&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:58:07 AM by sterling » Logged
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 08:24:51 AM »

But we are so progressive now

Thanks dear leader

Disgusting

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 10:39:36 AM »

there was an interesting article a few weeks ago about how today looks much like pre ww1.  it will be interesting to see what China does.  i'd think this would be the perfect time to slip over and take Taiwan. i don't think we'd keep our word to them, and it could be done without a shot fired, i'd think...

we will think, as we did then, that we can sit on the sidelines and watch.  wonder if it will work out this time?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 10:58:51 AM »

there was an interesting article a few weeks ago about how today looks much like pre ww1.  it will be interesting to see what China does.  i'd think this would be the perfect time to slip over and take Taiwan. i don't think we'd keep our word to them, and it could be done without a shot fired, i'd think...

we will think, as we did then, that we can sit on the sidelines and watch.  wonder if it will work out this time?

Obama said we are leading from behind not sitting on the sidelines. angry
Edgy
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 10:17:44 PM »

And I just saw a "elect Hillary 2016" bumper sticker on a car from WA state yesterday.  Why would anyone wish that? 
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 06:43:18 AM »

I saw a Hillary Michele Obama sticker the other day in Louisiana of all places. Ya talk about a waste of oxygen

Keith
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 12:34:23 PM »

did you guys see the MRC reported at the DNC gathering the other day?  he was asking people who they liked and why.  they were all very happy to talk.  many like Hillary.  None could point to a signature achievement that might recommend her as president.  a couple of them ended up saying it was the totality of her life and experience!  which, i think, explains it all....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 12:35:44 PM »

i have to say that i'm almost looking forward to her running.  i can stop being a racist and be a sexist.  it will be interesting to see them try to explain that one.  i suppose i'll have to be a closet lesbian or something.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Vance G
Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 11:27:29 PM »

The Empress has no clothes or real abilities.  Whoever runs against her will be told to play nice and not beat up on the girl.  Anyone who does that will lose.  Of course in several states it has probably reached the point where as Stalin said, that it didn't matter who cast the votes but who counts the votes.
indypartridge
Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 12:06:30 PM »

Whoever runs against her will be told to play nice and not beat up on the girl.  Anyone who does that will lose. 
Remember when she was the presumptive nominee in 2008? Somebody forgot to tell Obama to "play nice".
jayj200
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »

did you guys see the MRC reported at the DNC gathering the other day?  he was asking people who they liked and why.  they were all very happy to talk.  many like Hillary.  None could point to a signature achievement that might recommend her as president.  a couple of them ended up saying it was the totality of her life and experience!  which, i think, explains it all....

I can!
remember when Bill held the office
health insurance was only about 14 dollars a week.
he appointed hILLERY just look at where it's gone since then
and now oBAMAcare
this party is not right in it's thinking
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 10:24:10 AM »

Whoever runs against her will be told to play nice and not beat up on the girl.  Anyone who does that will lose. 
Remember when she was the presumptive nominee in 2008? Somebody forgot to tell Obama to "play nice".
[/quot

Obama made back room deals with the Clintons. Just to get them out of the way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next