Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 31, 2014, 02:07:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am not a birther BUT!  (Read 994 times)
jayj200
House Bee

« on: March 01, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »

Have you seen his birth certificate?

the editing of a STATE document IS A FELONY in any state. Why has no one gone to jail?

posting a falsified document on a Federal web site is also a FELONY. Why has no one gone to  jail?

down load his BC from the White House web site.  then open it in any of the five programs adobe reader, adobe illustrator, ink scape, and more.

look it over looks OK don't it? now open it at 400percent  line by line box by box is clearly been doctored including the doc number.

why has no one gone to jail for this?

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 11:05:39 PM »

i think there are a lot of unanswered questions about a lot of things, but at this point, it doesn't matter.  to late to do much about it.  that said, there are plenty of things going on right now to sink the dems for the foreseeable future....if we are smart about it.  we have been known to blow a sure thing  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 01:18:52 AM »

I think the qualifications for POTUS should be amended.

No record should be sealed. All public history should be disclosed and scrutinized to insure ALL other qualifications are met.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 05:24:04 AM »

Let me guess………"who" should we send to jail?   laugh   I came to this conclusion years ago……….none of 'this' matters.  Even 'if' proof existed to establish what the 'birthers' believe it wouldn't change the direction our Country or our World is headed.  Not one bit.

These silly arguments are purposely 'designed' as a diversion and/or distraction and serve only as a 'propped up division' of the people, much like other petty disagreements, arguments and alleged debates today….so much dribble….so little content or substance.  

IMO; It is meaningless -  yet it means plenty to everyone (does that define a quagmire?). What's clearly a shame and frustrating to those of us 'trying' to pay attention is how so many people continue to fall for it, and thereby fail as citizens  Sad

laugh laugh  Not a 'birther' ?-  my eye  rolleyes  

We all must decide;  Are we going to do our part to 'increase or decrease' the fog of commentary…………?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:42:33 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »

I think the qualifications for POTUS should be amended.

No record should be sealed. All public history should be disclosed and scrutinized to insure ALL other qualifications are met.

I agree!  NO MORE SECRETS!

Perhaps we could start with a more 'factual' telling of our own American History (?)...(sealed historical records, of which there are VOLUMES, are for protecting the historically guilty  shocked )…

…that reality should not be surprising).

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »

Tbeek, did you even read your own post?

You have stated, IF.. a group picked an unqualified person, lied to the media and all citizens, even forged government documents, to get that person elected to the highest position in the world, ""none of 'this' matters""

I have seen some really wild posts from you, but I never thought I would see this.

It is totally "outer space" thoughts like this from the left that keeps those of us on the right looking for the truth.

YES, looking, I don't think we have found 1/2 of it yet.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 01:10:27 PM »

Tbeek, did you even read your own post?

You have stated, IF.. a group picked an unqualified person, lied to the media and all citizens, even forged government documents, to get that person elected to the highest position in the world, ""none of 'this' matters""

I have seen some really wild posts from you, but I never thought I would see this.

It is totally "outer space" thoughts like this from the left that keeps those of us on the right looking for the truth.

YES, looking, I don't think we have found 1/2 of it yet.

Sorry iddee but I think you missed my point (s), not the first time brother.  

'One' is that 'lying' (whether one is describing forged documents or simply telling tall tales) among our 'elected' is common place and shouldn't be surprising to anyone (no party is exempted).  

'Two' is that with our currently 'divided and confused' society rendered 'helpless' to do anything about it, none of it really matters.  Not while "WE THE PEOPLE" are still asleep.  (I'm still waiting for the 'if' you speak of to be a lot more convincing TBH, so far most of the evidence has been laughable…. laugh), particularly when compared with more pressing issues.

Please let me suggest that when responding to my comments, that you consider trying harder not to fabricate false presumptions that were never there and were certainly never intended  grin.

There are MANY more "important questions" out there that are simply being suppressed, ignored or - DIVERTED by 'this' kind of non-issue, perhaps I'll present a few in the future for everyone to ponder - or ignore  Wink.  Do you really think its an accident that the important questions aren't even heard, much less discussed?

"IF" this issue matters so much……what are 'you' doing about it?

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 01:45:29 PM »

"one" Does that make it right? You seem to think so. Whether intended or not, the point you made was nothing but the most stressing problems matter. That important one makes all the lesser ones OK.

"TWO"  Maybe if all the problems were brought to the forefront, rather than just the one most important one, it just might wake up the populace. As long as the divided and confused have one side of the divided excusing all lesser problems and saying they are OK and don't matter, the populace as a whole will never wake up.

I did not fabricate anything, and whether intended or not, they were clearly there.

What am I doing about it? Using the internet to try to wake up people who think lies, forgeries, et al. are OK as long as there's something worse in the mix.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 04:21:56 PM »

See my Brother; This is the problem with assumptions and preconceived notions  Smiley….….Of course its not right, never said it was.  That's 'your' assumption again, and nothing close to my stated position on these trivial matters.  Your own words show this position conclusively.  Get your facts straight, man  Wink.

What I am saying is this; There's MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO QUESTION AND DISCUSS than this one.  These types of issues serve what purpose?  Can you guess?

Bringing our problems and important issues to the forefront (when has that ever happened?) has gotten more than a few of us hung from a bridge or tree, shot down and/or jailed, figuratively and literally (ask me how I know).  

My own experience upon 'bringing' imperative information and possible solutions to our problems 'to the forefront' of this very forum has evidenced that reality time and time again. beat a dead horse

Waking people up?  Well good…we have something else in common  Wink……..while we differ on many specific points, I believe we are more alike than you care to admit IMO.  

(My views when objectively examined can be labeled anything but left….or right  Wink), Is it true, you still haven;t bothered to check out the links I've provided, heh?  No wonder there's all this confusion  laugh laugh

BTW; in case you missed it the numerous times I've posted it over the years (to busy assuming?  Wink)……I'm not a supporter of our current Administration or Congress…either side (they all serve the same Masters I work to unseat) so please stop trying to place me and the meanings behind my words in that direction……………You know, its hardly my fault you are so lost…. Wink

XIN LOI brother iddee….Xin Loi…. tumbleweed                 "Love's in need of Love today"             -Stevie Wonder

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 05:31:55 PM »

Then please do me a favor and learn to write what you think. You write so clearly, then claim that's not what you said at all.

And stealing the highest position in the world with lies, deceit, and forgery is no where near trivial.
If it didn't happen, we may have a lot fewer of the problems you deem so important. Remove the tree and you no longer have to worry about it's fruit. As far as one side or the other, I have always said I chose the better of two evils

Yes, our desired results are many times the same, but the road there is far different.

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 07:09:01 PM »

I dunno I'm sorry I'm sorry iddee, truly I am -  my intent is never to offend….but its not my fault you lack the will or comprehension to 'grok' the messages I'm trying to convey or continue to ignore the content of the links provided/presented or proposed (again, NOT my fault) - or - that just maybe…...you simply misread/misinterpreted what's been said in your hurry to confront me.  What do ya think?  Either way, its beyond silly IMO.

You're blowing my mind , man  cool grin

Perhaps, instead of jumping to conclusions or passing judgement you might ask for an explanation when you don't get something ….perhaps?  Maybe?…………….This point has already been redundantly sated for at least the 4 years now…….. beat a dead horse  Its way past old……..

Enough already with all these tit for tat (going nowhere/pointless/divisive) games……………Like I said, we're more alike than I believe you know   grin  Spring can't come soon enough….. Smiley

Joe D
Super Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »

Aw, don't worry, Hillary will work it all out after she becomes the next Pres.

And no I won't be voting for her, there will be someone else running I'm sure.

Joe
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 08:58:47 PM »

Tbeek will say... The sun is shining. I will think it is daytime. Tbeek will say no, it's shining on the other side of the world. You misinterpret everything I say, Iddee.

Yep, dis ol' redneck jist too dum to keep up wid th' brains here. Gessin' ah better go bac to th' hollor and catch 'possums fer a livin'. 

lau lau lau

You won't offend me, Tbeek. I laugh at your far-out silliness and anticipate the next round. It's fun.  evil   grin

*Shel Silverstein*
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 04:26:42 AM »

[
Tbeek will say... The sun is shining. I will think it is daytime. Tbeek will say no, it's shining on the other side of the world. You misinterpret everything I say, Iddee.

You nailed it.
I'm not trying to criticize either of you but I believe most of your differences are the result of perspectives.

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 06:50:11 AM »

Yep - because;

"the truth depends on where you stand"   BUT -

"if you stand for nothing (see above for my point) you'll fall for anything"  grin……And that my friends, IMO; plays right into the hands of our slave masters……. Sad

Hey, its no skin off me……While it can be terribly frustrating when conveying a 'personal' truth that's then completely misinterpreted….and then wrongfully attacked due to the misunderstanding, one can only try to simply accept being misunderstood……. after a lifetime of it  laugh   Admittedly, I'm not always successful  :embarrassed:

Iddee my brother; I'm confused, are you accusing me of not being clear enough - or is it too clear?  I'm uncertain  Undecided  (see what I mean?)  Well regardless; No one can say I haven't tried to explain some things that definitely need some explaining……. beat a dead horse  to little avail or reason……so it goes with human folly intent on its own destruction  cool

TBH; I sincerely believe eye to eye contact is still the only way to establish and convey the intent or meaning of another person, particularly emotional intent…….anything else is just assumptions  Smiley and which too often comes across as mean-spirited over the internet…...…just my opinion Wink

Sorry to be so long….I know how it upsets some out there.

TBeek  (Windbag)  Wink

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 07:03:16 AM »

Clear enough, not too clear.

It's like precise, vs accurate.

A gun that is precise will hit the same spot every time. A gun that is accurate hits where you want it every time.

Your postings are very clear and precise. Just not hitting where you want them to hit. We understand exactly what you say, but you fail to say what you later claim to mean.

*Shel Silverstein*
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 09:03:30 AM »

Yep - because;

"the truth depends on where you stand"  BUT

"if you stand for nothing (see above for my point) you'll fall for anything"  grin……And that my friends, IMO; plays right into the hands of our slave masters……. Sad

Hey, its no skin off me……While it can be terribly frustrating when conveying a 'personal' truth that's then completely misinterpreted….and then wrongfully attacked due to the misunderstanding, one can only try to simply accept being misunderstood……. after a lifetime of it  laugh   Admittedly, I'm not always successful  :embarrassed:

Iddee my brother; I'm confused, are you accusing me of not being clear enough - or is it too clear?  I'm uncertain  Undecided  (see what I mean?)  Well regardless; No one can say I haven't tried to explain some things that definitely need some explaining……. beat a dead horse  to little avail or reason……so it goes with human folly intent on its own destruction  cool

TBH; I sincerely believe eye to eye contact is still the only way to establish and convey the intent or meaning of another person, particularly emotional intent…….anything else is just assumptions  Smiley and which too often comes across as mean-spirited over the internet…...…just my opinion Wink

Sorry to be so long….I know how it upsets some out there.

TBeek  (Windbag)  Wink

Iddee.....

IMO everything before but is BULL

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 09:18:18 AM »

Now you got me on that one, jim. What th' heck does that mean?

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 09:19:11 AM »

Oh boy, here it comes  Wink……care to share some examples iddee……..?  (reference a reply # maybe?…..PLEASSSSSSEEeeeee)  grin

This isn't the first time you've accused me of saying things I don't believe  huh  …..What would the point of that be?    I dunno  Do you?

From my 'personal' perspective (what other is there?).  From where I stand; I'm much more inclined to believe that its your initial 'knee-jerk' misinterpretation of my comments instead.  No?  Yes?  Maybe?   C'mon…tell the truth….. Smiley

You pick iddee, since you -  or is it 'we' (your word, speaking for everyone now) 'understand exactly' what I say  cool and also passively proclaim my 'failure to say what I later claim to mean"   laugh  What does 'that' even mean?  Could you be possibly more precise or accurate please…….. grin

Is that what you mean by accurate v precise?   Wink    Am I close?  Really, I'm asking.    I DON"T want MORE misunderstandings to develop  Smiley      

Oh, BTW……that gun analogy?  You did include the 'human' factor in the equation right?  laugh

………Everybody needs love, love, love………Eddie Hinton (68-69?)

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 09:28:16 AM »

Here's your proof.

"I came to this conclusion years ago……….none of 'this' matters.  Even 'if' proof existed to establish what the 'birthers' believe it wouldn't change the direction our Country or our World is headed.  Not one bit."

I have no idea what you are thinking, but you are saying that if he was elected through lies, deceits, and forgeries, nothing would change if it was proven to be so.

It is very hard for me to believe any person could actually believe that.

*Shel Silverstein*
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next