Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 08:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierce Morgan ejected from CNN  (Read 436 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: February 26, 2014, 05:08:16 PM »

Again, CNN is only treating the symptom of the problem. They need to quit pretending to be a news organization and fess up they are nothing but talking heads for the Obama administration.
I think Morgans biggest  problems are
1)  Whether or not you are pro gun, we do not need foreigners here telling us how to run our country.
2) He promised to promptly leave this country if the federal government didn't reel in the second amendment.
  Why hasn't he packed?  grin grin
 Think about it, Rachel Maddau, Piece Morgan, Ed Shultz, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, have you ever seen such a bunch of America haters that most likely live amongst the 1 percenters they pretend to despise?
They spew a bunch of venom much like Al Gore used too when you'd see drool fly from his lips when he made a speech.

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 05:33:25 PM »

Hmmm--'hate-speak' anyone?  Said while proclaiming that I only caught him a few times and never cared for the dudes 'style' from the beginning. 

Why do we continue to watch this crap?

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »

He definitely was not a good replacement for Larry King. Not a huge King fan, but much better than the current crop.
Larry at least had some good human interest stories from time to time.
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »

Use the button.............

Channel up
Channel down

Easy peasy

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »

Morgan is not a news guy.  knowing that, i just didn't watch him because i knew that i would not appreciate any of his opinions.  it might have been less his opinions that this obnoxious way of presenting them.  even in England he was not well loved because he was an ass.

a lot of americans didn't like his opinions, but they liked less his presentation.  + CNN is pretty much going the way of MSNBC in both programing and attendance.  have you looked at the numbers?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
jayj200
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 07:35:34 PM »

I  WON'T WATCH THOSE CHANELS EITHER, EVER
MY WIFE SAYS IT LIKE THIS ONE MUST KNOW WHAT THEIR UP TO.
I CONCER
GSF
Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 09:06:51 PM »

Not throwing off on anyone but I'm kinda like Jay, I just can't watch this crap anymore - any of them. It seems like this country is an airplane approaching the ground with a prop, no tail, and only one wing.

Beans & Bullets everyone!

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 02:51:17 PM »

Morgan is not a news guy.  knowing that, i just didn't watch him because i knew that i would not appreciate any of his opinions.  it might have been less his opinions that this obnoxious way of presenting them.  even in England he was not well loved because he was an ass.

a lot of americans didn't like his opinions, but they liked less his presentation.  + CNN is pretty much going the way of MSNBC in both programing and attendance.  have you looked at the numbers?

We have started a fund to bribe the imigration bods not to let him out.....well maybe to Canada!  Wink...only joking about Canada, but then again if  he was only allowed on a french speaking channel Smiley

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 03:13:30 PM »

lau lau applause applause grin
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:39:56 PM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next