Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 28, 2014, 05:19:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 88 Cent Tub at Wal Mart  (Read 260 times)
GSF
Super Bee

« on: February 22, 2014, 07:45:03 PM »

At least that's what I call it. Some Wal Marts it's in a square thing. Anyway, I compared a couple of items in this tub to brand name items.

For example;

Triple Antibiotic Ointment has the same amount of the three active ingredient as Neosporin per gram in the same size tube

Hydrocortisone Cream has the same amount of the same active ingredient in the same size tube as Cortizone-10

So basically you can get the same stuff under a different name but for only 88 cents. I'm sure there's more to compare but these two are the main two I have looked at.

"Life is hard, It's even harder when you're stupid."

John Wayne
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 09:00:31 PM »

the walmart brand Equate is good stuff and usually much cheaper.  i have never been disappointed with anything sold under that label and i have tried quite a few different things.

triple antibiotic ointment is stupid expensive if you buy the name brand stuff.  even when costco carried it, it was pricy.  now i always get it in the 3 pack at walmart.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next