Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 09:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chatting with RonWhite  (Read 11182 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: February 17, 2014, 07:38:55 AM »

We were in the ajax chat box listed under the chat tab just above next to the logout button. While we were in there, Geoff from Australia popped in to say hello.
Does any one else use this feature? I am guilty of not checking in on it very often, but I was up early today and saw Ron was on so I popped in.
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 08:31:30 AM »

I have use this feature before the biggest thing I don't like about it you have to type to use it I'd rather use Ventrilo but now that I have a talk to text built-in to my computer and phone I maybe using it more

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:36:12 PM by Jim 134 » Logged

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:54:51 AM »

i have used it a little, but i am guilty of not looking at it too.  i'm with Jim, ventrilo is much easier!!  now, if i could just get you easterners to stay up later so that i don't have to burn dinner chatting with you..... Wink

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:38:11 AM »

Kathy, perhaps you need to get up earlier on the weekends.
kathyp
Universal Bee

Re:
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »

That's the problem!   grin

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next