Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 19, 2014, 10:59:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey you snopes lovers  (Read 2514 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: February 07, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »

Find this one on snopes.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/clinton-watergate.htm#.UvWblPZhW_M

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation ... one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 03:15:32 AM »

Every time Hillary's name comes up, I remind people, " Hillary Clinton is a world heavyweight champion LIAR!"  She will even lie when she does not have to.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 06:47:20 AM »

The point is what?

I'm no fan of the Clintons….but until 'we' understand that THEY ALL LIE we will be a divided people, a divided Country…..just the way the elite want it.

*****I highly recommend checking in w/ snopes 'before' posting any hearsay********

NOT JUST when checking up on THOSE WE DON'T AGREE WITH, but ALL opinions.  Doing so will make us all more intelligent and perhaps a lot less gullible.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:09:15 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 08:55:08 AM »

I checked them all on snopes until i found all snopes articles to lean far left, then I quit. Snopes is bigger propaganda than most fake articles.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 09:18:24 AM »

I checked them all on snopes until i found all snopes articles to lean far left, then I quit. Snopes is bigger propaganda than most fake articles.

Really?  Are you sure its not because they dis-prove many of myths/lies spread by "BOTH" sides?  Did that opinion come from one of those 'fake' articles?  grin

I've never found any bias at all on SNOPES and am FACT checking things almost daily. 

POLITCO is another reliable source for fact checking (there are others).  I use them both…….and will still investigate for the truth further on my own (its fun and exciting).

iddee;  I gotta ask;  If not SNOPES, then what source do 'you' trust for the data 'you select' to share with members/readers?

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 10:07:41 AM »

No, it came from an article that hit all news channels a few years ago. Even the owners of snopes replied in the article and newscasts defending their status, as the whole report was questioning their far left standing.

What I select may not be what I believe. What I believe comes from my own mind after reading the story from several sources. What I select may be for fun, or to see what reactions I get, ""trolling"", or it may be to learn what members have found from sources I haven't found, to help me decide what I want to believe.

Do you select what to post for one reason, and one reason alone?

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 06:21:33 AM »

No, it came from an article that hit all news channels a few years ago. Even the owners of snopes replied in the article and newscasts defending their status, as the whole report was questioning their far left standing.

What I select may not be what I believe. What I believe comes from my own mind after reading the story from several sources. What I select may be for fun, or to see what reactions I get, ""trolling"", or it may be to learn what members have found from sources I haven't found, to help me decide what I want to believe.

Do you select what to post for one reason, and one reason alone?

A contradictory statement if there's ever been one  huh  Quote; "What I select may not be what I believe"

Do I select what to post for one reason and one reason alone?   Yeah, usually that's the case.  I post to primarily enlighten, educate and engage in intelligent debate and discussion, certainly not to (re) create contrived controversies designed by the slave masters to divide us.

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 10:15:46 AM »

I'm just not super intelligent like you, Tbeek. I have to ask other opinions now and then when I don't know. If I knew it all and only needed to teach it to others, I wouldn't be doing it on a bee forum.

*Shel Silverstein*
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 10:54:19 AM »

Don't you feel blessed that we here on this web site have one so superior to mentor us in the ways of the world. laugh After all he gets his news from the great Jon Stewart.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 11:15:12 AM »

Tbeek, here's an email I received today. Authentic, who cares" Truthful, YES. I have seen it for years, and history has proven it. I don't need snopes when someone puts my thoughts on paper.

A German's View on Islam - worth reading. This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries
and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..
The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.
In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.
As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it - before it's too late.

And we are silent......

*Shel Silverstein*
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 04:01:12 PM »

Tbeek, here's an email I received today. Authentic, who cares" Truthful, YES. I have seen it for years, and history has proven it. I don't need snopes when someone puts my thoughts on paper.

A German's View on Islam - worth reading. This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries
and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..
The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.
In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation's shores.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.
As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it - before it's too late.

And we are silent......
Aw..... and I thought it was only letters I had to send to ten of my friends to get a year of good luck, shall have to modernise and use emails! Smiley

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 05:21:12 PM »

For someone who lives in England, with the problems they are having, I can only guess you are just extremely jealous of what we have.

*Shel Silverstein*
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 09:49:45 PM »

Thank you Iddee. We can only hope people wake up.
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 12:29:05 AM »

Wow.... Lips Sealed

Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy
Old Blue
House Bee

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 12:36:55 AM »

DENIAL
It's what's politically correct these days, and the language of cowards.  Watch what happens in Europe.

Old Blue
Leather Jim
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 07:39:09 AM »

That is certainly a clear picture of the situation, well written. Thanks for sharing, I will be passing this on.

Jim
jayj200
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 08:45:41 AM »

Remember when Bill was in office? insurance ran around $14.00 for my family.

Hillary got involved and it all took off for the stratosphere.

I'm  just saying!
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 09:37:02 AM »

WHY is the US the ONLY developed Nation without universal health coverage?  Why do American believe the lies and myths dictated by the Industry (any industry) ?

Most 'advanced countries' discovered the health 'insurance' scam years ago and made them illegal (some even prohibit BIG pharma from selling its wares on the telly, wouldn't that be nice?)…..

America 'might' advance to that point some day yet….after 'enough people' are exposed to the scam and take to the streets…..in front of the mansions financed by the people.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next