Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 20, 2014, 02:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca Cola commercial  (Read 2063 times)
chux
House Bee

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »

It's all those rich capitalists who think they own the world and abuse the little guy!!! Really?

It's the government's fault!! They don't take enough from the rich and give it to the poor. Really?

Or maybe it's the government's fault because they take too much from the rich and give it to the poor. Really?

News Flash...this world is headed down hill because the people "of this world" are blind to some very big realities. TBeek, you actually hit on one thing with which I agree. "We the people must 'take' some responsibility for the predicament we've placed ourselves" in. Coke is so successful at whatever they do because we the people buy their product. If we stop buying, they will either change or die as a corporation. Our leaders in Washington have power because we put them in power. If we stop voting for politicians with ideals we see in office today, the politicians will change to reflect what gets them elected.

Problem is, our culture has shifted a long way from where it was even 50 years ago. Today's culture says there is no absolute truth. You make your own truth. You make your own morals. You take what you can take and only give back what they force you to give. Don't be an American. Be an "(insert your ethnic background) American."

I think most of us would agree that the USA was the greatest nation on the planet 50 or 100 years ago. That's why the melting pot was a reality. People from everywhere wanted to come here. Why?? Because of who we were then. Our culture. Our principles. Our freedom of opportunity. Why mess with a good thing? Progress??? Many empires and nations in the past "progressed" themselves out of existence. We're on the road down, folks.

And I'll say it because it's true, even if many of you disagree. The USA, or some culture shift, is not the answer to your future. Jesus is.           
cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2014, 07:25:29 PM »

Who's in a hole?

I'm on top of the mountain. It's those poor blokes that never made it across the pond that I pity.
Iddee Iddee, please don't feel sorry for me it would break my heart. Once, one of the times  have visited your country it was just after the 9/11 thing the guy on the imigration/pasport control desk asked why was I entering the US? I have come for a holiday says I, will you be leaving he asks? why should I not be leaving? ask I. I have secure employment, a home, my children are in school all my relatives are at home, why would I want to stay here? .......I think the USA is a great country..................to visit! He looked perplexed, stamped my passport without a smile, how to make friends and influence people or more importantly.......money spending tourists!!! Sad So iddee, we are not all bothered about being on this side of the pond as you patronisingly put it.

iddee please don't be put off by this mini rant, keep on beating up the perceived dang lefties so they can beat up the eaqually perceived neo-cons, or my late night entertainment will be gone! boo hoo Wink

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next