Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 03, 2014, 03:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Food for thought....  (Read 1525 times)
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 05:44:21 PM »

I think most of the confusion comes from what people typically determine to be rich/wealthy. Which isn't even close to the elite who TBeek is talking about. There is a difference.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 05:24:51 AM »

Well, seems those angry at the wealthy elites, GM as a corporation falls in that category,as does the labor unions, were all for picking and choosing to save "some' of them. Ironic how people were "afraid' to let these monstrocities fail.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 05:42:02 AM »

Keith13; You are the 'only' one using the word 'evil' (twice, no three times so far on this thread) not me……..perhaps a review of what I actually wrote is in order……. Wink  You 'may' actually agree with me….?

hjon71;  you got it brother!  there would be less confusion if people actually digested what others were saying and then responded accordingly, or at least responded in a way that 'added' to the discussion instead of ranting about something they 'assumed' the other had said.  

MISUNDERSTANDING and the follow-up lashing out;  It remains an all too common theme around here…….unfortunately, because some just don't take the time to absorb others thoughts and words.  If some folks don't like or understand what another poster is talking about, they will be irrationally accused of something all together opposite of what was originally intended and inserted into the conversation.  Its enough to drive a person crazy…………Hey, maybe that's the point  laugh

In other words; some will just make things up so a 'label' can be placed upon the one they 'think' they might disagree with, whether rightly or wrongly, whether truthfully or not…….…….What's up with that?

buzzbee;  "who' was afraid to let those 'monstrosities' fall.  Are we just talking about GM….. or does your description include WALL-STREET too?  Lets make sure we list 'all' of them……... Wink   Personally, I 'was' planning a celebratory bon-fire with hopes of watching them all fall, those who were deserving at least  laugh).   Guess I/we should have known better…….a 'misunderstanding'….perhaps…. Smiley

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2014, 08:01:17 AM »

Ok so to me when someone steals, defrauds, or some how swindles others I make the assumption they are evil or maybe just bad people. My apologies for using the word evil.

At what point is someone bad people for taking risk and reaping rewards?

Me? 10 million? Alex Rodriguez? Mitt Romney? Oprah? Prince Abdul of Saudi Arabia? Warren Buffet? Or maybe Bill Gates? At what level do they transition from hard working folks to bad people? Is there a dollar amount I should be watching out far?

I am not trying to be flip. I truly am trying to understand how someone who takes all the risk and puts in the hardwork becomes bad people when the hard work and risk taking begins to pay off. Can it only pay off a little maybe that would make it ok

Keith
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 08:34:42 AM »

If you look closely you'll notice that you have answered your own questions.  Based on what you have said, I think you know the differences you are asking me to show you.

"At what point?"  You ask;  When all the risk is laid upon someone (s) else and all the rewards are reaped by those with no or minimal risks?  Some would define that as SCAMMING or at least…cheating, certainly not working….although I do believe scammers and con-artists work very hard to get what's not theirs.

Basically I can boil it down to this;  There are some (a small handful of self-entiteled and 'truly' wealthy) among us who when they MAKE money (WEALTH), its 'all' theirs, regardless of where or how it came from or about or who it was 'stolen' from.  BUT; When they loose money?……...  Well, that's someone else's money (yours, mine, ours).  

It amazes me that this openly played con game isn't more recognized by more people.  Its not like its hidden or even illegal, it doesn't have to be….because those in charge make all the rules…that they derive income and WEALTH from.

Therein lies our delima;  We should perhaps focus less on the illegalities of our system and more on what is legal….and why….and who it really benefits….

This is "one" example of how the game is rigged in their favor, but don't blame me for it, I've been trying to change our economic system for over forty years!  The resistance is huge, and it permeates with implanted, purposeful confusion, distorting the facts and is very, very powerful………….

Think about it;  They've made us believe we are FREE!  No easy feat IMO.

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
10framer
Super Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 10:33:06 PM »

I think most of the confusion comes from what people typically determine to be rich/wealthy. Which isn't even close to the elite who TBeek is talking about. There is a difference.

but as more and more is taken the bar for what is perceived as wealthy will become lower and lower.  sooner or later people will be looking at what you or i have and decide that we have too much.  it's a slippery slope and once you start down there is no stopping until we are all piled at the bottom.  
80 hour weeks, vacations spent with clients, and a lot of other sacrifices so i could have a little more was my choice.  those that chose to do less need not blame me for their choices.  
i've lived below the poverty line and i didn't sit around waiting for someone to hand me some of what they or their parents or their parents' parents worked hard for just because.  i worked for my share but there is someone somewhere that feels i've had an unfair advantage.    
10framer
Super Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2014, 10:47:30 PM »

I have never met a wealthy man who was not generous. I have worked for some very wealthy people. Mit Romney has done more for those in need than any race baiting, class envy huckster. creep. (think Obama). I became sick to my stomach when I read Alinsky's guide to the ruin of society. "Class envy". Fools will follow. 

i don't know what romney has or hasn't done for anyone in need but he seems like an ok guy to me.  i absolutely agree that obama (the left in general really) has used class envy to drive a bigger wedge between the people our nation but the divide was already there. 
the extremes of both parties like to use the smoke and mirror tactics to distract us from the fact that they aren't working for us.  the left isn't going to take our guns away any time soon and the right isn't going to outlaw abortion or birth control.  they like to keep us scared of those possibilities, though.  when we worry about those things we forget that they're slowly stripping us of our freedoms.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next