Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 21, 2014, 04:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $415,688,781,248.40  (Read 1359 times)
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 09:28:41 PM »

Question:
If money is created from nothing and loaned at interest, where does the money come from to pay that interest?

This is a pretty important question. But I have another equally important.
Can we the people ever pay off all our debt? I mean in TOTAL, ALL debt. Is it possible?
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 09:38:20 PM »

What I haven't seen is, how much interest is accruing on loans we have made to other countries, and how much total debt are we carrying from other countries?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 05:43:54 AM »

"What are we doing?"  Perhaps, we are spending too much time watching movies and not enough time taking action…….perhaps.  Wink

Our 'self-imposed' distractions and divisions seem to be getting the better of us IMO.

NO! we can never, will never be able to repay the accumulated (imaginary) debt.  Re-payment is not the goal or purpose under our economic system.  Keeping the 'illusion' alive and well is.  We only pay the interest now (we all should know where that money goes).  

ASK; Why is it that the TAX revenue collected each year is equal to the 'interest' owed on our national debt?   The answer exposes the scam being played.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:14:57 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »

What I haven't seen is, how much interest is accruing on loans we have made to other countries, and how much total debt are we carrying from other countries?

That is a good question. But I haven't looked to see. I'm sure the answer is available somewhere.
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »

NO! we can never, will never be able to repay the accumulated (imaginary) debt. Re-payment is not the goal or purpose under our economic system. Keeping the 'illusion' alive and well is. We only pay the interest now (we all should know where that money goes).

Right on.
The goal is to continue with the current system. But lets look at what happens IF we attempt to become debt free. The supply of cash is not nearly enough to cover all debt not even including the digital currency banks love so much.

Imagine gathering all the cash available to you is enough to get you personally debt free. And everyone else in America does the same. There's a problem. Someone is left holding an empty bag. No cash left for repayment spells foreclosure. Sorry dude.
Also,Everytime a loan gets repaid cash leaves the system. If enough cash leaves we get a contraction of the money supply which creates deflation. A little is good a lot is disastrous. Because you have to remember money is created from debt, so in an effort to get debt free no new loans get created to resupply the economy.

Sounds like they have us trapped No?
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 01:12:43 PM »

Trapped only in so far as we continue to have 'faith' in the very system that is taking us down.  There are other systems designed for growing economies to prosper that don't primarily benefit the bankers.  We just need to educate ourselves and demand another way with a collective voice.  Resist the temptation to fall under the spell of the propaganda machine.

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2014, 05:00:29 PM »

My last question was rhetorical.  cool
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next