Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 02, 2014, 06:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: stock bubble  (Read 2119 times)
jayj200
House Bee

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2014, 08:39:25 AM »

TBeek, I have some understanding of the "debt-bubble". Which is another entirely different matter, And infinitely more serious. Which is why I am an End the Fed proponent.

darn right

every ten years they harvest

now it is just plunder
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »

The 'harvest' by the 'self-entitled' is NON STOP, and is 'historically' significant as an indicator of our societies END GAME.

Its a figure (in the US and just what we're told) approaching "80 plus Billion Dollars" per month, its been going on for awhile..….with no end in sight….. except for the end of the WORLD as we know it or ever imagined it. 

That reality is becoming more transparent to the masses every day  applause

Because factual world history is pretty much hidden or distorted by 'our controllers' the masses don't know or realize that we are living in an age allowing us to witness the same form of 'rotten from the inside implosion' that has struck down all previous civilizations…...we are witnessing our own demise……in our own lifetime…and still too many don't even know its coming….….and we think we're so smart  rolleyes   

One can only hope and pray that 'all our brothers and sisters' out there in the WORLD at least have a good view of the show  Wink

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2014, 01:12:39 AM »

TBeek I was on a rant during your geonomics posts. Good stuff. I agree.
 Henry George writes quites a bit about speculation(what we call bubbles). A point made being, speculation causes a runaway effect which can only go so far, then must stop while wages and capital catch up. When they do speculation makes another run.
I have a tendency to oversimplify matters, but I understand his intent was to demonstrate a prevailing reason for the boom/bust cycle. Do you believe that is the case here/now?
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2014, 05:41:32 AM »

We've had a 'boom and bust' (artificial bubbles) economy since George Washington's day.  Historically the wealthy 'always' come out of these cycles with more wealth…and as you said….the rest must 'again' try to catch up.  None of this is new….except the advancement of technology.

The Reason;  simply put….these 'bubbles' are the manipulations of the greedy, those already well-off and 'self-entitled' who are NEVER satisfied and never will be.  

IMO; It is a form of mental illness enabled by our own society.  In fact; we make little KINGS and QUEENS out of them all.

FACT;  We have nearly run out of things to 'create' these bubbles.  Our 'homes' were the last tangible thing that could be used by the elite to create 'real' wealth for themselves without actually working for it (Insanity Capitalism or capitalism for the Rich).   

DEBT seems to have taken up the slack for now…Income from 'other people's debt'…go figure.....but as we know….most debt is an illusion, in that there's not enough MONEY in the world to EVER pay it all back….not that paying it back was ever the intention.

Another possible bubble occurring right now is connected with the "World Wide" purchasing (some will call it theft) of 'Mineral and Metal Rights and CONTROL' by the Biggest BANKS on the planet…..think about that for a moment……BANKS owning (and hoarding) minerals and metals……..I can smell another boom and bust coming our way….can't you all?

Like I said;  We're running out of 'things' to create bubbles/speculation that have historically been used by the wealthy to create MORE wealth……..but they are a 'tricky' lot, don't give up hope for their future success (our failure) yet  laugh
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:59:34 AM by T Beek » Logged

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2014, 06:32:11 AM »

For a more modern view of these types of cycles and their reasons for being, I highly recommend "THE SHOCK DOCTRINE" (2007) by Naomi Klein.

The old concept of "bubbles" have mostly been replaced with 'crisis' these days.  Crisis, both real and imagined…..make lots of money…..for a few.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:10:32 AM by T Beek » Logged

jayj200
House Bee

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »

But it is all money laundering and theft
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next