Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 02:27:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Georgist in the House?  (Read 1689 times)
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2014, 10:52:08 AM »

If I thought there was a chance in Hades that the powers that be would allow any workable system to be accepted, I might read the book. Since I don't think anything less than a full revolution will ever save the US, I will just continue harassing those of you that seem to think it will be worked out.

Whatever the book says, if it'll work, it won't be allowed. If it won't, the subject is mute.

iddee;  Sorry Brother, but that's a COP OUT - Written over 125 years ago and still relevant…. P & P is part of the REVOLUTION that has been going on while you've been sleeping.  Your own words speak LOUD and CLEAR…and example why you wouldn't be welcome in my bunker when the s#^%$ hits the fan.

Why do you bother to comment while refusing to understand the material or subject?  It doesn't make you seem especially astute in any way.

What I'm hearing from iddee as exampled repeatedly is……Its 'too hard' to fight back -  The powerful won't allow change so I'm just going to 'sit on the sidelines' - lodge complaints against those presumed to be 'the enemy' and have fun harassing those who actually WORK for change …

....you know, those folks doing the fighting - AKA Revolutionaries.

I'd bet iddee didn't even know he was 'late for the start' of the revolution, despite being in the 'thick of it' as a young man….if we are to believe his other claims.. Undecided     

I think I understand iddee much better now…..and his 'clearly stated' less than honorable motives.  I'll not address him again. Especially since his admission of not wanting to know the answers to his own questions.  Who does that?

Antagonistic ?
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »

iddee;  Sorry Brother, but that's a COP OUT - Written over 125 years ago and still relevant…. P & P is part of the REVOLUTION that has been going on while you've been sleeping.  Your own words speak LOUD and CLEAR…and example why you wouldn't be welcome in my bunker when the s#^%$ hits the fan.

Why do you bother to comment while refusing to understand the material or subject?  It doesn't make you seem especially astute in any way.

What I'm hearing from iddee as exampled repeatedly is……Its 'too hard' to fight back -  The powerful won't allow change so I'm just going to 'sit on the sidelines' - lodge complaints against those presumed to be 'the enemy' and have fun harassing those who actually WORK for change …

I'd bet iddee didn't even know he was 'late for the start' of the revolution, despite being in the 'thick of it' as a young man….if we are to believe his other claims.. Undecided     

I think I understand iddee much better now…..and his 'clearly stated' less than honorable motives.  I'll not address him again. Especially since his admission of not wanting to know the answers to his own questions.  Who does that?

Harsh and uncalled for.
Sorry TBeek, but this is not the way to Win Friends and Influence People. Whatever you may think of his comments, to question his service to his country is out of bounds.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2014, 04:11:59 PM »

If I thought there was a chance in Hades that the powers that be would allow any workable system to be accepted, I might read the book. Since I don't think anything less than a full revolution will ever save the US, I will just continue harassing those of you that seem to think it will be worked out.

Whatever the book says, if it'll work, it won't be allowed. If it won't, the subject is mute.

I'd bet iddee didn't even know he was 'late for the start' of the revolution, despite being in the 'thick of it' as a young man if we are to believe his other claims.. Undecided     

you just can't help yourself can you? must be lonely sitting up on that high horse all by yourself

Keith
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next