Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 02, 2014, 12:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein pays tribute to our veterans.....NOT  (Read 329 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: January 12, 2014, 10:45:26 PM »

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein..........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee...
and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless.  Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close.
When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One.
There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi,
they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab.
You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times       

Be sure to forward this to all of the “mentally ill” vets you know.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 11:39:37 PM »

Brilliant comment!  CA has gone farther into the toilet than when I lived there.  He's right about those four for sure!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hjon71
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 11:59:54 PM »

I think she is mentally ill.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 05:08:38 AM »

laugh laugh  Look deep into my eyes……….you are getting veeeerrrryyy sssssleeeeeepy.    laugh   See the cat?   See the cradle?   laugh laugh

Our society, our CULTURE is mentally ill IMO  Cry

GREAT minds discuss IDEAS…….

AVERAGE minds discuss EVENTS…...

SMALL minds discuss PEOPLE…….

The best tributes to veterans will always come from other veterans and their families.  Ask me how I know…..I'm uncertain "Why" anyone would think different?  Does this Country or its politicians really want to help veterans?  

Yeah, maybe on Veterans Day, and maybe a 'few' (non-Vets, Surviving family) think about it on Memorial Day, but perhaps most importantly for those with short term memory loss……"politicians" always remind us on ELECTION DAY…………..Its amazing!  The closer we get to election day (any election) the more accessible my Reps are, a pattern that has stood for over forty years of political activism and agitation.  My Reps know they're gonna hear from me around Veterans Day  Smiley

If we really wanted to honor veterans, we'd stop sending our (and their) sons and daughters into harms way with illusions (delusions?) of patriotism, to wars based on lies and solely to protect the interests of the worlds wealthy elite "war profiteers," only to come home and be mostly ignored and/or forgotten by society.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:19:25 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 06:28:23 AM »

You're gonna have to watch what you write, tbeek. You actually made a good post with the part 1 rich man post. Then you caught yourself before making the part 2 post.

Now you've got another good 1/2 post on the bottom section of this post. You've gotta be more careful pardner, people will start thinking you are "all right".   grin grin grin

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 08:15:54 AM »

You're gonna have to watch what you write, tbeek. You actually made a good post with the part 1 rich man post. Then you caught yourself before making the part 2 post.

Now you've got another good 1/2 post on the bottom section of this post. You've gotta be more careful pardner, people will start thinking you are "all right".   grin grin grin

Smiley  My Brother, I don't concern myself with what people think of me.  Honestly, I figure its none of my business what they think of me, if I did have such a concern I would have escaped the COFFEE HOUSE a long time ago  laugh.  (Despite what some people may assume, I really do come here to spread the LOVE and dispel HATE, spiced with as much TRUTH and JUSTICE as will be tolerated, understood and/or accepted, of course  Wink)   I KNOW-I KNOW-I can be LONG WINDED, I'm too old to change now... laugh

My attention is always focused on the ideas and perspectives I 'try' to add to any topic, discussion or debate, while also trying to absorb and understand 'all' other perspectives.  IMO; that is the essence of any successful Forum and if it can be accomplished respectfully?  So much the better, it is the preferred way…for me anyway.

Thanks for the 'shout out' Brother!  Smiley  LOVE and Only LOVE…..

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next