Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 24, 2014, 12:53:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000+ Facebook members!!!  (Read 144 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: December 23, 2013, 08:46:44 AM »

A milestone in our Facebook community was reached today, we exceeded 2000 members. That number more than double from a year ago, it's growth shows how social networking has a huge part in how people communicate.

If you do not follow our Facebook page (which is totally fine of course) an interesting feature that Robo added there is an auto-posting feature, where posts from the General Beekeeping Forum are added to the Facebook page - this allows people on Facebook to click on the link and it takes them directly to the forum page where the post is located. If they are a member of the forum, they can simply post or if they are not a member it gives them the chance to see our forum and possibly join it as well as be active on the Facebook Page.

We are keeping up with social networking with Twitter also, you can get Tweets of forum post if that is you thing Smiley learn more in the Computer Forum in the first category of the main page. And look for even greater social interaction in the future. The internet and how people communicate is changing and it is true that people who have never been to the forum can monitor and interact with it seamlessly. I post and monitor the forum using the free app Tapatalk, it allows me to access this and over 50 thousand other forums with large readable fonts and a very good selection of features. It's easy for me to read, post and add links and photos to the forum using my iPhone while at work where I have no normal computer access.

Keep in mind, many (very many) people today get all their internet through their smart phone or tablet - having a forum that easily allows them to communicate with everyone using more traditional means, such as computers and laptops isn't the future, it is now.

So if you are one of the many members who never even come into the www.beemaster.com website, you are not alone - many members access us through apps and they get updates when ever anyone posts, etc. it is an exciting time.

2000+ Facebook members was a goal of sorts I set for us 5 months ago when the number was seemingly impossible to reach. Since then, it seemed impossible to NOT make that goal. Welcome all, how ever you have gotten here.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:10:16 AM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next