Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 10:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A video from the Aussies commenting on GUN BAN - the facts speak for themselves  (Read 738 times)
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »

>Nancy Grace, that rating ho' asks her audience why George Zimmerman (or anyone) needs 200 rounds of ammo and why are there guns out there with "No Safeties".

I've shot up 400 rounds in an afternoon of prairie dog shooting... if I had all day, I would have shot up 800 rounds... and that's just firing about one a minute.  If I was just plinking at cans I could shoot up more...

The idea that guns need safeties just shows ignorance of gun design.  Some need them.  Some don't by design.  Double action revolvers do not and I would not own one if it had a safety.  Any gun with a hammer and a firing pin block that keeps the hammer from hitting the firing pin when the trigger is not depressed does not need a safety and again, I would not own such a gun that had one.  But this is one of the easiest things to convince people of when they know nothing about guns.

I don't remember any mass shooting in recent times that was not in a  place that did not allow guns.  Malls, theaters, schools.  All places that no one is allowed to carry.  Mass murderers may be crazy, selfish and immoral, but they are not stupid...

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »

Bernsad, why are all the mass shootings in the US happening in totally gun free zones?

Why are the vast majority of gang shootings happening in the cities with the very strictest gun control laws?

How will more laws remove guns from criminals, when they have the ability to manufacture them?

How many people without guns committed mass killings this year? IE: Explosive belts, roadside bombs, etc.
'

Please answer those 4 questions, then tell me you still think only law breakers should have guns.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 12:27:12 PM »

>Nancy Grace, that rating ho' asks her audience why George Zimmerman (or anyone) needs 200 rounds of ammo and why are there guns out there with "No Safeties".

I've shot up 400 rounds in an afternoon of prairie dog shooting... if I had all day, I would have shot up 800 rounds... and that's just firing about one a minute.  If I was just plinking at cans I could shoot up more...

The idea that guns need safeties just shows ignorance of gun design.  Some need them.  Some don't by design.  Double action revolvers do not and I would not own one if it had a safety.  Any gun with a hammer and a firing pin block that keeps the hammer from hitting the firing pin when the trigger is not depressed does not need a safety and again, I would not own such a gun that had one.  But this is one of the easiest things to convince people of when they know nothing about guns.

I don't remember any mass shooting in recent times that was not in a  place that did not allow guns.  Malls, theaters, schools.  All places that no one is allowed to carry.  Mass murderers may be crazy, selfish and immoral, but they are not stupid...

God issued everyone a safety it's called the index finger at least that's what the Army taught me

Keith
Geoff
Field Bee

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 03:40:25 PM »

Have to run, off for Xmas breakfast at sons house. Then to daughters for lunch and lazy afternoon. I'm in the right thread but just dont have time to reply at the moment. What a topic which leads into all sorts of conflicts of interests, will start again tomorrow.
   In the meantime yáll and mates have a Happy Xmas and I,ll probably be singing "Leave your guns at home Son.
                   Have a good day everybody.

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next