One of my swarm traps has attracted a swarm today. My first trap. It has been hanging up for several months now, I was beginning to have my doubts.
Our neighbors would freak out, luckily they are away this weekend.
I guess my next step is to wait until they are all in, later this evening? And move them away.
Should I attempt to transfer them to a super just yet?